My latest creation ( beer + baked goods content )

Honestly.. I think bread knife was a waste of money. Other knives in the set can cut bread just fine and they don't make crumbs fly in all directions like this one tends to do.

LOL
I love it a bread knife review:cheer:
WE NEEDED TO KNOW!!!:D

Hey.. that knife set cost as much as a motorcycle! I'd never buy it if I didn't read reviews first :BLAA:

Ya knives get costly, I got my set for 40% off due an industry discount and the fact the knife shop gets to sharpen my other 2 sets fairly regularly. Next thing you need is a wood fire brick oven

Looks a bit dry to me, now maybe if you could do it again with a liquid beer centre ???
or can you dunk it in your beer?

Looks a bit dry to me, now maybe if you could do it again with a liquid beer centre ???
or can you dunk it in your beer?

liquid beer center... nice! I was actually thinking of baking it in a round shape, hallowing out the center and filling it with home made beer chili :D

liquid beer center... nice! I was actually thinking of baking it in a round shape, hallowing out the center and filling it with home made beer chili :D
I practically always start my chile with beer right after I sear and brown the meat. The beer somehow gives the taste a curve and body like no other. Not any of that crap bilge water either! I like a real beer! I already know from Aussiejules ,not to use any Aussie beer they sell here because the USA is where the Aussies ship their bad beer and they keep the good stuff as part of the national treasure! If you want good Aussie beer you have go there or get a friend to send you some.:rockon: But yeah! Start your chili with a good beer! :D

I practically always start my chile with beer right after I sear and brown the meat. The beer somehow gives the taste a curve and body like no other. Not any of that crap bilge water either! I like a real beer! I already know from Aussiejules ,not to use any Aussie beer they sell here because the USA is where the Aussies ship their bad beer and they keep the good stuff as part of the national treasure! If you want good Aussie beer you have go there or get a friend to send you some.:rockon: But yeah! Start your chili with a good beer! :D
True Cliff!

We do export our crappy beer :) We keep the good stuff for ourselves!

Other than Guinness :drool:, I prefer boutique beers - small breweries etc. I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do, it's stout or a good porter.

:iconbeer:

:wav:wav:

True Cliff!

We do export our crappy beer :) We keep the good stuff for ourselves!

Other than Guinness :drool:, I prefer boutique beers - small breweries etc. I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do, it's stout or a good porter.

:iconbeer:

:wav:wav:

I'm really not a drinker. Lisa knows the stuff but she's had me do taste tests over the years and she says I have good taste! :BLAA:
I recently found a porter I like to cook with and of course since I'm the cook I get to make sure it's of good quality. We have a little brewery here in San Diego and it's called Stone Brewery. Like I said I'm not really a drinker and some of the samples I've had of their products, I didn't like so much except the porter.

I'll quit hi-jacking this thread....:spank::ban::D

I'm really not a drinker. Lisa knows the stuff but she's had me do taste tests over the years and she says I have good taste! :BLAA:
I recently found a porter I like to cook with and of course since I'm the cook I get to make sure it's of good quality. We have a little brewery here in San Diego and it's called Stone Brewery. Like I said I'm not really a drinker and some of the samples I've had of their products, I didn't like so much except the porter.

I'll quit hi-jacking this thread....:spank::ban::D

Did someone mention Beer....Coopers Pale Ale! FTW! :BLAA:

Beer Bread....almost as good an idea as Beer Batter!

:rockon:

Back