My FZ6 is for sale need help setting price !

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
I have decided to sale my not very old FZ6 :( The kids want our boat to run this year so I have decided to sacrifice for there happiness !

Anyway .. I need help setting a price so I know what to expect out of my bike.. Here are the specs:

I bought brand new so this is a 1 owner... Serviced when required and always has been ridden by an adult.. Never abused at all !

2009 FZ6 with 2,400 miles
-K&N Air Filter
-Two Brothers Racing Exhaust (Aluminium M1
-HEAL Gear Indicator
-Arrow Cat Eliminator Pipe
-DynoJet Power Commander 5
-Dyno Tune Power Commander
-DynoJet Auto Tune AT-200
-Projector HID kit w/ CCFL HALO Eyes
-Bellypan Spoiler
-Pig Spotter LED mirrors
-Black

I also have all the origianal parts such as exhaust, turn signals, and mirrors...

What would you think would be a reasonable price to put on my bike ?

Thanks !

fzme

Reaction score
Visit site
I have decided to sale my not very old FZ6 :( The kids want our boat to run this year so I have decided to sacrifice for there happiness !

Anyway .. I need help setting a price so I know what to expect out of my bike.. Here are the specs:

I bought brand new so this is a 1 owner... Serviced when required and always has been ridden by an adult.. Never abused at all !

2009 FZ6 with 2,400 miles
-K&N Air Filter
-Two Brothers Racing Exhaust (Aluminium M1
-HEAL Gear Indicator
-Arrow Cat Eliminator Pipe
-DynoJet Power Commander 5
-Dyno Tune Power Commander
-DynoJet Auto Tune AT-200
-Projector HID kit w/ CCFL HALO Eyes
-Bellypan Spoiler
-Pig Spotter LED mirrors
-Black

I also have all the origianal parts such as exhaust, turn signals, and mirrors...

What would you think would be a reasonable price to put on my bike ?

Thanks !

KBB.com says your bike (from a 46202 zip code) is worth $5150 retail. That's regardless of aftermarket. Since motorcycles don't appreciate in value, mods are irrelevant. Some mods might even hurt a bottom line. $5k is probably a good asking price. I wouldn't go much lower than that. Good luck with the sale.:thumbup:

gpostarmy

Reaction score
Visit site
You will always make more money to return the bike to stock and sell the mods seperate.

I agree with Red Wazp, You will get more money for your bike If you return it to stock. I am sure you can find buyers on here for most of the stuff. However, we all feel your pain at the thought of undoing all the beautiful work that has been done. My best guess is that you might get upwards of and extra 500-1000 usd out of the bike if you return to stock and sell the mods.
-Two Brothers Racing Exhaust (Aluminium M1)- 300 or so for used if not more

-HEAL Gear Indicator- new on flea bay 150 usd

-DynoJet Power Commander 5- fleabay 250 and up

-Projector HID kit w/ CCFL HALO Eyes - 200 for fz6 kit fleabay

900 there and bike at stock still has its NADA value

Last edited:

big_b

Elite Member
Reaction score
www.glenwoodvfd.com
I am debating on returning it to stock... I am going to list it on cycletrader for a week at $5,500 and see what happens (starting a little on the high side) if that fails I guess I might part it out but kinda hate to.. I am way over eBay and PayPal.. I closeed my accounts... It only took a few bad buyers to ruin my mood of those 2 companies forever!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bryanwny

Reaction score
Visit site
Ebay/Paypal SUCK. I wouldn't bother listing it there either. You could try tossing it on craigslists. I've never listed anything on there, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't cost anything -- to list, or if/when you make the sale. No fees on top of fees, basically :thumbup:

Good luck with the sale, sorry you have to let 'er go! :(

DavisFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
I sold my last bike and two cars on craigslist, definitely put it on there, nothing to lose.

I would try it as is first and if you don't get some takers try putting it back to stock and sell of the aftermarket parts for it.

Seems like a decent price w/ all that's on it. If you were in Europe I would have bought it.