For sale (Syd): 08 FZ6S accessories - pipe, pc3, Pazzos, speedohealer and etc.

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all,

I have the following items for sale in Sydney, they come off 2008 series 2 FZ6S.

SOLD $350:
Scorpion carbon fibre oval dual exhaust (inc removable baffles, 4 months old and < 1000km)

SOLD $200:
Dynojet Power Commander III USB (dyno tuned to the Scorpion exhaust), it may fit series 1 fz6, please check.

SOLD $120 (RRP $240+):
Pazzo racing lever set (black lever with gold tab, long), fits fz6, fz6r, fz8, fz1 (06-12) and XJ6.

SOLD $65:
HealTech Speedohealer, I am not aware of a different part number for series 1 fz6.

$50:
Puig race windscreen light smoke (For fz6s only, approximately 8cm taller than stock), light scratches from tree branch, see picture.

$10:
Genuine oil filter and drain plug washer

Pick up is available from either Sydney CBD or Sydney South (after hours), however happy to assist with postage for the purchaser.

PM me your detail or respond to the thread if you are interested.

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the cans, PC3 and SpeedoHealer - will check compatibility and get back to you.

(do you have model numbers for the cans and SpeedoHealer?)

Cheers,
Rick

Last edited:

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Interested in the cans, PC3 and SpeedoHealer - will check compatibility and get back to you.

(do you have model numbers for the cans and SpeedoHealer?)

Cheers,
Rick

Could not locate model number for the cans, but invoice says 04-09, fitting instruction 04-06, and I installed it in my 08, so I'd say it will fit any 04-09 fz6(s).

Speedohealer will fit all models of fz6(s), part number SH-V4 plus universal Yamaha harness SH-Y01

Finally PC3 fits all 04-08 models.

Last edited:

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi just wondering if speedo healer still available, I have seen mave2911 enquired.

Thanks Regards Bazza

Yes Speedohealer is still available. Mave2911 bought cans and pc3 only.

PM me your postal detail and I will see how the postage works out for you. Or else you can come pick up.

agf

Go Naked- Its liberating
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn missed the speedo healer by 5 minutes if you change your mind Bazza, I'll take it

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Update on the Scorpion Cans and PowerCommander 3....

Both items arrived in Adelaide Saturday, but the bus driver couldn't read so I collected the package today.

The parcel was extremely well packed, and the contents of the package were perfect.

Once I gave the pipe (not cans) a quick polish (I'm a bit OCD) you'd never know they weren't brand new! Absolutely flawless!

I fitted the cans this afternoon and the PowerCommander3USB.

The cans went on super easy and the PowerCommander booted right up and is also in absolutely perfect condition.

I strongly endorse 600rider (Will) as a reputable trader. Purchased items were sent straight away and packaged perfectly.

THANK YOU WILL!

Cheers,
Rick

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Scorpion cans, PC3 and Speedohealer are sold.

Pazzo lever set is still available, it fits many Yamaha bikes such as fz6, fz6r, fz8, fz1 (06-12) and XJ6.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn missed the speedo healer by 5 minutes if you change your mind Bazza, I'll take it

Not wanting to hijack, and as the SpeedoHealer has already been sold, I hope this is appropriate.

Apparently, going to 17t on the front, corrects the speedo to within 1%.

I'm actually thinking of trying this, so my SpeedoTuner may become available.

Cheers,
Rick

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Yep factory speedo is spot on on 17T, great to tour, but crap for suburban if fueling has not been sorted. Easily more than 400km on one tank of fuel with 17T I recall.

mave2911

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Yep factory speedo is spot on on 17T, great to tour, but crap for suburban if fueling has not been sorted. Easily more than 400km on one tank of fuel with 17T I recall.

Sounds just what I need to do then!

What do you mean by 'Getting fuelling sorted' - are you referring to dynoing your bike?

Cheers,
Rick

600rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Sounds just what I need to do then!

What do you mean by 'Getting fuelling sorted' - are you referring to dynoing your bike?

Cheers,
Rick

Correct, fyi you are all set for a smoother throttle response on 17T at low speed.

Have a go at pc zero map (stock factory mapping) and feel the difference.