My Arm is gonna be O.K. !!

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately guys, it's not available over the counter in the states, but seems to be available in many european countries.

Neil is right. This is supposed to be used short term. It can affect your kidneys, but most often, NSAIDs affect your stomach lining. It is unlikely this would get to your liver, especially in a topical form like this and not swallowed.

Problem with most primary care docs is that they don't know the musculoskeletal system very well or how to treat various types of pain. I bet most PCPs haven't heard of this medication, but I prescribe it on a weekly basis.

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Unfortunately guys, it's not available over the counter in the states, but seems to be available in many European countries.

Neil is right. This is supposed to be used short term. It can affect your kidneys, but most often, NSAIDs affect your stomach lining. It is unlikely this would get to your liver, especially in a topical form like this and not swallowed.

Problem with most primary care docs is that they don't know the musculoskeletal system very well or how to treat various types of pain. I bet most PCPs haven't heard of this medication, but I prescribe it on a weekly basis.
Yep totally agree Rob, as a topical application the risk of Hepatoxicity is reduced.
Here in Ireland we closely follow the guidance from the FDA, in 2009 a revision was made for the prescribing of Sodium Diclofenic gel 1% [and other Diclofenic preparations].

[Posted 12/04/2009] Endo, Novartis and FDA notified health care professionals of revisions to the Hepatic Effects section of the prescribing information to add new warnings and precautions about the potential for elevation in liver function tests during treatment with all products containing Diclofenic sodium.

Neil

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thats all I need it for is a short time anyway..... I re-injured my arm 2 weeks ago with a big mud tire off of an H2 ,and it started to cramp after that... the cream will only be needed long enough to give the muscle a chance to re-heal... i'm doing push ups and it's speeding up the process.. :thumbup: :rockon:

Did you see this post Nelly? :BLAA:

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I find it helps to lay on your back when doing pushups. Easier that way.

Why fight gravity? Work with it. It's nice enough to keep you from flying into space. I for one do not thumb my nose at it.

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This sense no make to me.

Pyramid?
I flip over and do bi-cycle sit-ups between each set of the same number,and then the 2 min break, and go from 19 to 15,2 min break then 14 to 10,2 min break ...then just burn through the last sets from 9 down an walk it off.... :rockon: :rockon:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear the arm is working out ok! I didn't mention it before, but 3 days after I bought my bike I broke my arm cleaning the garage for the new bike. Somewhat embarrassing to say the least... So I know exactly where your coming from, in terms of immobility.

Last edited:

The Toecutter

Hero for Hire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Glad to hear the arm is working out ok! I didn't mention it before, but 3 days after I bought my bike I broke my arm cleaning the garage for the new bike. Somewhat embarrassing to say the least... So I know exactly where your coming from, in terms of immobility.
It Super Sucks!! especially when the bike is right there in front of you,..... teasing,flirting,taunting you!! :BLAA: lol, but to bad you got a bum wing you get no ride!! go sit down and suffer somewhere!! :( :spank: LOL It Sucks getting older!
I guess we will learn to treat our body's better..... :rockon: :rockon:

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Could of been much worse. But based on how my arm was broke. I only had to where a cast for week and a half. Who's old? It was nice to know I could still heal normal, with a bone break. Anywho, enough of my thread nabbing and rambling.:thumbup: