Mt. St. Helens ride 6/6

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
RIDE CANCELLED!!!!!!!! I am truely sorry and extremely upset. I have a few personal matters to fix, and it has to happen tomorrow. Again I am Sorry

Last edited:

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh cool- 9 a.m. is way better. I just posted to the old thread but now I see this update. Sounds good. The only drawback...not too many places around MtSt Helens for a cold beer or a good cup of coffee, except maybe Castle Rock or Cougar. I should be able to make it- looking forward to meting everyone. :rockon:

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh cool- 9 a.m. is way better. I just posted to the old thread but now I see this update. Sounds good. The only drawback...not too many places around MtSt Helens for a cold beer or a good cup of coffee, except maybe Castle Rock or Cougar. I should be able to make it- looking forward to meting everyone. :rockon:

there is a little drive in in Toledo that I normaly stop at that has good food !

I still don't know if I'm going to make it or not if I show up at the Krispy Kream I guess I will be going

OLYpilot510

Reaction score
Visit site
there is a little drive in in Toledo that I normaly stop at that has good food !

And the park at Alder Lake is usually a good place to stop for a "nature" break if need be, and Elbe has a couple options for food & beverages- as well as Toledo & Morton. :thumbup:

-Dean

Last edited:

cbzdel

Reaction score
Visit site
I am gonna try my best to make it! I just got home from a LONG day! I still have to do my 600 mile service because I am at 590 miles...

Just oil/filter and chain lube right?? And install my Pazzo's :thumbup:

jmerch44

Reaction score
Visit site
RIDE CANCELLED!!!!!!!! I am truely sorry and extremely upset. I have a few personal matters to fix, and it has to happen tomorrow. Again I am Sorry