Scary Movie 2

"You were in a 4G Negative dive with a MiG-28?"
"Yes Ma'am."
"What were you doing there?"
"Keeping up foreign relations. Giving him the bird."
"The bird?"
"Y'know, the finger?"

Not word for word but close ;)

I can recite all 110 minutes 32 second of the film word for word :eek: :shakehead:

Yes I know.................... I need help :BLAA:

I feel the need the need for speed! Top gun

New one "you like that!, i got it at target, on sale"

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

Shake 'n Bake !!!!! Talledega Nights :rockon:

My turn................

" You know there are two things I don't like about you Felicia. Your face. So how 'bout shutting both of them? " :D

Shake 'n Bake !!!!! Talledega Nights :rockon:

My turn................

" You know there are two things I don't like about you Felicia. Your face. So how 'bout shutting both of them? " :D

Wow Dan that one was to hard !! :spank: :BLAA: I had to Google it !! so it's not my turn..... :(

Ahh, missed this last post...

"uh, well, I dunno where he's not"
Shrek - Pinocchio - One of the funniest parts of the movie!

Next one -> "Quiet back there. Geez, raving psycho, we arrested him becuase he butchered over 300 chickens and screwed a Begal. I'm taking him back to Navada where he's wanted for Bangin Horses"

Ahh, missed this last post...

Shrek - Pinocchio - One of the funniest parts of the movie!

Next one -> "Quiet back there. Geez, raving psycho, we arrested him becuase he butchered over 300 chickens and screwed a Begal. I'm taking him back to Navada where he's wanted for Bangin Horses"

Black Sheep :thumbup: Took a while but I was watching the movie the other day & when he said that I remembered this thread :D

Next one finally :thumbup:

Badges ? We don't need no stinking badges.

Hold on thar partner. This line was first used in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" . One of the best movies ever made, if you haven't seen it then get some popcorn, your favorite beverage and watch it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqomZQMZQCQ]We don't need no stinking badges! - YouTube[/ame]

Hold on thar partner. This line was first used in "Treasure of the Sierra Madre" . One of the best movies ever made, if you haven't seen it then get some popcorn, your favorite beverage and watch it!

Ruh Roh!
edit: I just googled it and it came up with Blazing Saddles AND Treasure of Sierra Madre

so if you're cool with it, we'll let the current quote play out......

next one
Whats the symbology

Last edited:

We don't need no stinking badges! - YouTube

Whoopsie, I was sure I was right.:eek: I need to watch the Treasure of the sierra madre. I guess half right, thanks for settin me straight. On with the game!!!:thumbup:

Back