Motorcycle vs Moose...

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I just got a warning in my browser that the site you have a link to is registered as an attack site.

Sorry man. Maybe you could post the info here on this site? :rockon:

Specifically:
Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for gtamotorcycle.com

What is the current listing status for gtamotorcycle.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 64 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 22 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-09-16, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-09-16.

Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including blamesllek.com/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS32244 (LIQUID).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, gtamotorcycle.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

* Return to the previous page.
* If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Last edited:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Wow I would think a moose would be worse than a kangaroo! :spank: Sorry that was not funny. Glad you are OK. Too bad about the bike but you are OK that's the good thing.

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm running Chrome on Mac and got that message as well.

I'm just about never concerned about malicious code on the Mac, but I think I'll still pass on visiting the site for now. Maybe post the info here?

Edit:

Without reading more than what you've posted -- that doesn't sound good, and glad to hear you're ok!

Last edited:

MHS

Reaction score
Visit site
I kinda figured that's where that song was going -- but it (the song) was still funny to hear.

treevis

Please do not climb
Reaction score
Visit site
I have some family up in and around Thunder Bay. People are constantly getting seriously hurt or killed up there by hitting moose. I have seen quite a few, huge animals. Glad to hear you are alright, get well soon

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Visit site
OK!
The link site was shut down for the better part of 24 hours, should be fine now. Sorry, just bad timing for the post. I have 2 casts, elbow to fingers, too hard to re-type the post here. :eek:

ELIZABETH

Goofball Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Visit site
If I ever hit a moose with my bike, I hope it's CHOCOLATE mousse!! :BLAA:
I hope you heal up soon, so you can type again. :( It sounds like you are lucky to still be around at all. :eek:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW! And I just saw a special on the Discovery channel about moose & how they usually win in these situations! Glad we could put a win in your column!