MotoGP: Stoner confident new fork will boost Indy chances!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MotoGP: Stoner confident new fork will boost Indy chances | MotoOnline.com.au

Sounding pretty upbeat....we might actually find out this weekend, whether Casey is able to get on the top step of the podium at all this season!

My prediction for this weekend....Lorenzo to win again....Ben Spies on the 2nd step of the Podium, and the Ducati boys right behind him...

Rossi will struggle with the weight of his new contract, and finish in about 7th! :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:D:D:D

Thats funny!

Would love to see Spies get his maiden win. Hope Yamaha has done subtle bike swapping between the teams :thumbup:

I hope there is no subtly about it whatsoever, give the boy the burger with the lot, and let him go nuts!

If Spies wins, it would be awesome publicity! and a great reward for a great talent, who has ridden the wheels off the Satellite Yamaha all year long, on tracks he for the most, has little, or no experience on...

:rockon:

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Im going to go right out on a limb & say that we have seen the very last GP win from Rossi :eek: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: The changing of the guard has arrived :thumbup:

Humpty, step away from the keg of Rum for a few days:spank:

While this year may not be his best with a broken leg I doubt we've seen the last of the Doctors victories.

GO SPIES!!!!

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Im going to go right out on a limb & say that we have seen the very last GP win from Rossi :eek: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: The changing of the guard has arrived :thumbup:

I wish, but annoyingly vastly superior skilled riders tend to stay fast no matter what...they just lose the desire to go over the limit every weekend...

I dont think We have seen the last of Rossi's heroics...not by a long shot!

I might hate him, but i do rate him!

There's no way Rossi would be going to Ducati, and putting himself up as the god of all gods as an italian motor racing god, on the prince of Italian bikes, a Ducati,(MV is King!), if he did'nt think he could win...and he will!

But i reckon even Rossi would admit that at his age, this is definitely his last stab, and that regardless of his age, there is a wealth of good riding talent about right now...all having either made their mark already...Stoner & Hayden, are on the cusp...Spies, and maybe Dovi...Dani is too much like Criville...fair weather rider! And Lorenzo who is stamping his authority as the class leader right now, all over everyone...i bet Rossi is almost glad he did not have to race him for a bit! (for about a second!).

Just my 2 cents...

:thumbup:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I going to say Spies will podium this round. Just a hunch! I'll be there in person to see the action, taking pics. I'm flying out tomorrow morning, hanging with friends and going to the track Fri, Sat and Sun. We'll be checking out some flat track racing too. :D

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I going to say Spies will podium this round. Just a hunch! I'll be there in person to see the action, taking pics. I'm flying out tomorrow morning, hanging with friends and going to the track Fri, Sat and Sun. We'll be checking out some flat track racing too. :D

Now, that's a way to make a bloke jealous! How cool! off to the racing, the MOTO GP no less! Make sure you take lots of pics to share! :D

Good luck, and have a big bunch of fun!

Go Ben! :thumbup:

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Might see some Pedrosa "fans" again this year as well! ;) They are bitter with his past doings with Hayden.

ped.jpg

Last edited:

ozzieboy

Avid 4WD Hunter
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I hope that's not his fan club...lol:BLAA:.

I reckon the good stuff's gonna start coming out of the woodwork at Ducatti now, so it'll be a bit better sorted bike for the left armed rock thrower when he gets on it next year:rolleyes:. This means that for the rest of this year Casey should see some benefit from it:thumbup:.

Disco

A Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Would be good, wouldn't it.

But I like Ducati.

Unless they could convince Bayliss to race, no bastard other than Stoner or Rossi has a rats chance of making the red bike win.

Kazza

Administrator aka Mrs Prebstar
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Lucky you!

Have a ball Bryan and HEAPS OF PICS :D

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Would be good, wouldn't it.

But I like Ducati.

Unless they could convince Bayliss to race, no bastard other than Stoner or Rossi has a rats chance of making the red bike win.

Ahhh Mr Bayliss back on a Duc , showing Warentino Wossi (SBS news reader called him that the other night , pmsl I did) :rof: and again :D... Back to what I was saying , it would be a dream seeing Mr Bayliss back on a Duc showing the 'golden child' a clean set of heals :rockon: Although im thinking Wossi has a better set of 'high' heals in his left arm closet :eek: :eek: :ban: