MotoGP Sepang 2015 - Rossi vs Marquez

Monica A

Reaction score
Visit site
What did Lorenzo say (had a wife talking over the whole damn race, then didn't get to see anything after Rossi got interviewed in Park ferme)?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

gotta get a wife that loves riding and GP too (like me heehee). My hubby is one lucky guy..

ForzaVale

thisisbenji

Reaction score
Visit site
Is any one else suspicious of Pedrosa's sudden rise to the top of the podium? After a pretty sucky season. Only because MM has helped him by engaging VR instead of racing.

Pedrosa almost always does really well the last few races of the season. Dani is really fast, but he's so small that on cold tracks he can't get heat into the tires, but on warmer tracks he doesn't destroy the tires. So when it's hot out like it was last weekend he does really well.

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Marquez took a dive.

Did you see his recovery in qualifying the previous day? He was OFF and he saved it.

This low speed crash was staged, and probably didn't get the result MM wanted.

vr46fan

Reaction score
www.facebook.com
I don't know how close any of you are following this whole thing, but things are getting out of hand. Vale has hired a lawyer to appeal his penalty points and Marc was assaulted by members of the Italian press. I may be in the market for a new username in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

payneib

Reaction score
Visit site
I can understand why he's appealed, but I wish he hadn't. Obviously he's only got so many more title shots left, but cheering him on would have been much easier if he'd have taken the points and nuckled down.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
From motogp.com

A decision on Rossi’s request for a stay is expected to be issued no later than 6 November 2015.
On the basis of Article 3.4.2, para 3 of the FIM Road Racing World Championship Grand Prix Regulations, Mr Valentino Rossi has filed an Appeal against the decision taken by the Race Direction of the Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix in Sepang, penultimate round of the FIM MotoGP Grand Prix World Championship, and confirmed by the FIM Stewards, to award 3 penalty points to Mr Rossi following an incident on Turn 14.

In appealing to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS), Mr Rossi seeks annulment or reduction of the penalty. He further requests stay of execution of the decision in accordance with Article R37 of the Code of Sports-Related Arbitration.

The FIM will not comment any further at this time.

BTW the bike in my avatar pic has been banished to a cupboard LOL