MotoGP in Indianapolis - Sept 14

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
It might be kind of early to bring this up, but is anyone else going or interested in going? General admission for all three days is $75.
2008 MotoGP Schedule :: Red Bull Indianapolis GP

Depending on who/how many of my friends go with me I may not take the bike, but if anyone else in the neighborhood is going and want's to ride up I'll just make my friends take the bus instead:Flip:. If some of you are coming in from different directions maybe we could meet up and have a beer one night? Just thought I'd go ahead and get it out there since I had it on the brain (bought my tickets this morning).

VA FZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
Shaggy,

Two steps ahead...

My dad and i are going for my birthday (the race is the week before.) We got the $180 tix... dont know how much more we get out of them, but he paid so im not complaining! :rockon:

S

Shamus McFeeley

I bought tickets as soon as they went on sale. 2 for seats at turn 7. I was hoping to have my CB750F project done in time to ride up, but doesn't look good. Probably have to take the car instead.

AngusGT

Reaction score
Visit site
New guy here...

Thought I'd give this a bump. I'll be there and would like to meet up with anyone else going. I'm riding from Pittsburgh early on the 10th. I hope to be in Indy for the Pit Walkabout @ 2pm that day.

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I might have to really consider this. Is there a mall nearby for my wife??? As long as they have shiny, sparkely things she is happy.

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
My friend and I are planning on riding to this, we'll be leaving from Rochester, meeting up with friends in Columbus, OH and then riding out to Indy. If anybody would like to meet up along the way the more the merrier!

It's gonna be awesome!!

Time to start shopping for soft luggage...

AngusGT

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I just ordered my cortech saddlebags and tail bag. They've been backordered, but hopefully should be here before the trip. If not I'm screwed. lol

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All those interested in a meet up send me a PM. Or we can just arrange a rendezvous point inside the speedway or out in the parking lot.

I can't wait! So much motorcycle jackassery, all in one place....this will rock on levels that have never been rocked before!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited?