MotoGP Aragon

pulverizer

Reaction score
Visit site
I am going on vacation to Spain next week, and I am lucky enough to be able to go to the race! I am very excited, this will be my first MotoGP race visit. :rockon:

Is anyone else going? I will be in section 1C, which is across from the pits and at the end of the Start-Finish straight, right at turn 1. I am going to be there for qualifying on Saturday, then for all 3 races on Sunday. I'll try to take some good pictures to post up here:D

Unfortunately, since this is combined with my normal vacation, I will be renting a car, and will not be riding to the event...which sucks a little, since it looks like there are a lot of nice roads in the area.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh Boy are you going to have fun. Those umbrella girls are hot!

Oh ya, the racing is good too. Post up some pictures but you can leave out Stoner, some peeps on this forum think he the best rider. ;)

Jugro

Reaction score
Visit site
Could you sneak into the paddock and slap Zarco around a bit, then he might not go bat**** crazy like at Misano..

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

Hope you enjoy the race

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
have fun :rockon:.
At least you have a chance of good weather in Spain :rolleyes: (This is refering to my wet trip to Assen earlier this year).
don't forget to take some pics :thumbup:

Last edited:

pulverizer

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm Back!!!:rockon:

I watched Qualifying for all 3 classes on Saturday, it was very Hot that day 90+ with no clouds or shade...

Watched all 3 races on Sunday, weather was much nicer (65 or so and cloud cover, was a bit on the cool side). 125 and Moto2 were very good to watch, and MotoGP was also good....as I am sure you all saw it on TV.

I'll post some pictures as soon as I get them on my computer (I just got home last night, and have not had a chance to do it yet, and I have like 200 pics from the race since I was using high speed continuous shot mode).

Nobby

Reaction score
Visit site
Well done that man,great pics man:rockon:especially the one of the the turn 1 move by Spies & the one of Stoners finish line wheelie:thumbup: