Moto-777 shorty lever install

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
stryken, you got mine lol! I ordered the black on black, but got red adjusters on black levers. I messaged moto-777 and am awaiting a response. I like the levers alot though!

MaxRyan, I'm surprised you had to file them at all. Mine fit in without a hitch. The clutch side is just a tad bit loose and has a tiny amount of play, but still way better than my friends Pazzo clutch (on an R6).

I really like these and for me, were/are a much better option than $200 for genuine Pazzos/ASVs.

Mancolt

Reaction score
Visit site
I emailed Moto-777:

He's sending me black adjusters and instructions on how to switch them out. I was secretly hoping for a whole 'nother set of levers:Flip:, but I appreciate his quick response and good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Moto-777.

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
It seems Moto-777 no more sells levers for Fz6 again...
May be out of stock.

Doesn't take him to long to get more, I bet he will have more in two or three weeks.
I emailed Moto-777:

He's sending me black adjusters and instructions on how to switch them out. I was secretly hoping for a whole 'nother set of levers:Flip:, but I appreciate his quick response and good service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Moto-777.

Cool... glad you got that resolved, Now I can ride guilt free. :rof: