Mods are fun

rhutchr6

Reaction score
Visit site
Just did a few mods on my bike, having had it for 6 months. FAZR6 FE kit from The Sportbike Network - Sportbikes.net ... Puig Dark Smoke Windscreen from kneedraggers.com ... universal mirrors, as recommended by luckyirishboy209 from denniskirk.com ... full peg set from luckyirishboy209 ... frame sliders from d2moto.com.

Next I'll be getting some Pazzo levers and grips from Rizoma.

Oh and I have the headlight kit from bd on order as well as my K&N air filter.

Last edited:

rhutchr6

Reaction score
Visit site
The mirrors I like so far, but I've only ridden once with them on. I'll update you and let you know once I've ridden a few times. luckyboyirish209 did a post about them a few weeks back so you can look for that. Apparently, there is less visibility directly behind you because of the short stalk, but I didn't find that to be accurate. I am small though, only 5'6". Hope this helps

Goop

Chips & Dip
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not only are they fun but they're addicting! It seems everytime I visit the forums I see a new mod that I like...

Must...have... ;)

SANGER_A2

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks really good! Those mirrors detract from the pissed off grasshopper vibe this bike has from the front... LOVE IT

Oi! I LIKE the "pissed off grasshopper vibe"!!! :rockon: It's why my bike is [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYE3riHLptI"]YouTube - Joe Cartoon: Super Fly 2[/ame]!