mmorales85 reporting with his new 07 FZ6

mmorales85

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys. Just bought a super clean 2007 FZ6.:D After researching for a new bike to commute on, I found FZ6 to fit everything I was looking for: Smooth ride, upright sitting position, awesome MPG and just straight sexy!!! :thumbup:

After browsing the FZ6 forums, I was able to meet the Red Wasp who was selling his FZ6 since he just upgraded to a FZ1 which is super clean BTW. He was really awesome seller and he is very passionate about riding. He seemed very knowledgeable and I can tell his does his own work on his bike.

I thought about just transporting the bike back home on a truck since I live in San Francisco which was 150 miles away from the seller's location. But I decided to ride it back home so I can get to know the bike a little better. I traveled through an awesome scenic route CA highway 49. Then tested the power on 80 through Sacramento. And splitted through super dense traffic as I approached San Francisco. As I crossed the Bay Bridge, I smelled the super crisp fresh air and thought to my self, this bike is the bomb!!!! I am moving to the Sacramento area (Elk Grove) at the end of this May. So if anyone wants to ride, just message me or add me because I have no friends up in Sac area LOL!!!!

As a review for this bike. I can give it two thumbs up!!! :rockon:The ride was super smooth as I shifted through gears easily. I felt real comfortable and more importantly confident as I leaned to make lane changes or turns. I was was not tired from more than 2 hours of riding straight. Splitting was too easy. Now my gripes, my booty was hurting after an hour of riding straight. Booooo Stock seat!! :( So I know now what I really have to replace, which is the saddle.

Im planning to blog my modifications done to the bike. I already have a puig windshield on the way. Future mods include a TS saddle,2 bros exhaust, pazzo levers, and whatever my heart desires lol. I plan to take before and after pictures of each mod added. So stay tuned!!!:Flash:

Falcon1220

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome:
To bad that after all the research you did you did not buy the faster blue one. The red does look OK though.

Welcome, enjoy your stay and keep the updates rolling in.

mmorales85

Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome::welcome:
To bad that after all the research you did you did not buy the faster blue one. The red does look OK though.

Welcome, enjoy your stay and keep the updates rolling in.

Oh I did my research. The conclusion is that the blue one maybe faster but the red one is sexier! LOL!! Thanks for the welcome. Ill definately keep up with the mod updates. The puig comes Tuesday I believe!!!

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
Ahh- another happy owner!
Be nice to the 6, it was used to living the the country and city life can be real scary!

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome:
Good to have you aboard. You will love your FZ. I have the same year and model and almost bought the red. Then I came to my sences and got the fast blue one. :thumbup: Enjoy, ride safe and smart!!