Mivv Installed

Lagerhead

Reaction score
Visit site
So after about 3.5 weeks if waiting for my exhaust to come in from PJ's Parts (Great people) My exhaust finally arrived :BLAA: . I was like a kid in a candy store when I saw the box on my front porch. Install was a breeze, took about 45 min. Then another 30 min to drill out the rivets keeping the silencers in. I was going to take pictures of a step by step, but i couldn't wait to put them on and go ride.

I wanted something different, everyone has Leos or Two Brothers ect.. And let me tell you, these things are AWESOME! Very loud. A very deep low grumble. Aslo when you downshift, you get this awesome popping noise. But when you put the silences back in, sounds stock. A tad bit louder. Its like having two exhausts!! For $561 delivered, I am very happy.

I will post some pictures/video on Saturday.

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Great News! I was just looking into these a couple weeks back. I followed a few you tube clips with Mivv on the FZ6. Pics? Which model or material? They seem to definitely sound lower. Leo's seem to have more of higher pitch. Than the Two Bros or the Mivv's. I still dig the Leos. Does it come with a cat eliminator (replaced down pipe)?

Last edited:
D

Dave.TX

Glad you're liking your new exhaust. Yeah, we don't need another install thread as they're al pretty much the same but pics of them installed would be nice. Enjoy.

Lagerhead

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the stainless, mostly for savings, does not come with the cat eliminator. After searching this forum, it seems that the cat does not restrict as much as people think. Just got home from work, taking the long way, and I definitely will be wearing ear plugs from now on. At low speeds, the sound is so deep that it hurts my ears. The best parts is ripping trough tunnels, sounds so healthy!!:rockon: Never thought the FZ would sound like this.

NorCal FZ6

Just some dude
Reaction score
Visit site
Oh hell yes. It's an inline 4. I've really come to like this bike. It's kind of funny a few years back my buddy had a Seca II and were knocking it because it was carbureted and air cooled. We were thinking on terms of practicallity for distant commuting. Who would of thought I'd buy a very similar bike liquid cooled and fuel injected a couple years later. My only gripe I wish I had a heavier bike and hydraulic lifters. But its still a lot of fun in town and other trips.

sparkycrew

Reaction score
Visit site
Pictures, Video coming soon

they are really nice cans there buddy,my only personnel thought is in a style driven world where newer bikes are getting shorter rear ends those cans appear to stick out even further,i would love a pair of cans but just cant justify the cost,have your gained any power or drivability,have you noticed if the bike feels different for shedding weight higher up,
nick

TownsendsFJR1300

2007 FZ6
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Heck, they look just like the older Scorps with the tips sticking out (which I prefer and don't have, mine are flush). The internals look identical... I like the mounts as their not visable.

And if they are very similar, I know mine sounds like a liter bike when you get on it... It really comes/sounds alive ar 5-6 k

Last edited: