MIVV exhaust

jaclroberts

Reaction score
Visit site
Just fitted a Mivv stainless exhaust. Absolutely the best quality exhaust I've fitted. All brackets very heavy gauge metal, welding superb and nuts and bolts very good quality, all for £317 from B R Special tuning! Fitted in one hour from start to finish! Baffles removed the sound is awesome! Very deep and powerful sound, loud but not offensive (I don't think so anyway!). All in all, a very worthwhile addition.:thumbup:

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
A finaly some nice picture's from these exhaust.
I'm on the verge off buying the exact same one's from the same shop.

You're still pleased with these exhaust?

jaclroberts

Reaction score
Visit site
Delighted, however they are maybe a tad too loud? I might have to put the baffles back in! I'll wait and see if I get pulled or not, or if the neighbours complain when I set off for work at 6.30am!!

Speedygonzales

Reaction score
Visit site
Yah that's been bugging me too. Expecially since my FZ is parked in the garage of my neighbour ... our's is way too full.
I like the fact that on the road everybody hears you and thus pay's attention to your bike and don't run you over.
But don't like the fact that my street will hear me coming home from a evening ride at 12am ... :(

jaclroberts

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the oval inox. It wasn't in stock and I ordered it over the easter holiday so it took a month in total to arrive but as I said, it is well worth the wait for the quality of fit and finish is superb.

sennsa

Reaction score
Visit site
have the same ones!! Damn they are loud!!
041109104928.jpg

scottsst

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a fan of the Suono's myself . I have a set of the GP pipes on my Ducati with the DB killers out and its really loud so much so I feel bad starting my Monster early in the morning if I ride it to work

jaclroberts

Reaction score
Visit site
Ridden it this week, neighbours not complaining and the missus says they're slightly quieter than when first fitted. I think I agree with her (not just for an easy life!), as I'm running it I think as they carbon-up it takes the edge off the sound, making it slightly mellower? Baffles staying out anyway!

jaclroberts

Reaction score
Visit site
Not a massive amount, it feels like it's over-fuelling on a light throttle, it's ok with the throttle shut-off. I just have that slight burble/popping, probably have to get a PCIII to cure it!