Miscellaneous Bits For Sale

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Here's some stuff from my garage. I just made up prices, so make reasonable offers based your greater experience. They all came off an '06 FZ6 with 27k miles. All prices plus shipping from 06517. PayPal only.

Centerstand - Has both mounting brackets, but is missing bolts, spring, linking plate. $20
Fender - No turn signals. Free GONE
Left side cover - Scratched up on outermost point. $15
Right side outer fairing section - Pretty good shape, includes turn signal. $20 SOLD
Stock mirrors - Pretty good shape, rubber stem covers included. $15 SOLD
Aftermarket R6 mirrors - Used briefly, not much different from stock. $15

Centerstand
dsc1235s.jpg

Fender
dsc1231v.jpg

Side cover
dsc1232m.jpg

dsc1233qy.jpg

Fairing part
dsc1234u.jpg

Stock mirrors
dsc1238i.jpg

dsc1239y.jpg

R6 mirrors
dsc1236gd.jpg

dsc1237i.jpg

Last edited:

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I am interested in the center stand. When I got my bike, it didn't have one, and I have not been able to do any work to the chain or anything because I'm scared to do the kickstand tricks. This is a stock one? I can just bolt it on?

If so, would you be willing to do $15? Money is really tight with school and it's hard to justify spending money on the bike even though I do sometimes :p

Also, how does it look aesthetically? Any pictures of a bike with it on? Does it add a lot of weight, will I feel any significant differences while riding? Sorry for all the questions, but yeah, dibs on that for now!

sxty8goats

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the right side faring if someone hasn't claimed it or the sale falls through. Mirrors as well. If the R6 mirrors will work with stock boots or at least look stock ish, I'd take those too.

PM sent.

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm interested in the right side faring if someone hasn't claimed it or the sale falls through. Mirrors as well. If the R6 mirrors will work with stock boots or at least look stock ish, I'd take those too.

PM sent.

PM replied. Shamus may have dibs on the fairing, and I explained that the R6 mirrors don't look great with the stock boots. Also, wolfe1down has dibs on the stock mirrors.

Joe

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
I am interested in the center stand. When I got my bike, it didn't have one, and I have not been able to do any work to the chain or anything because I'm scared to do the kickstand tricks. This is a stock one? I can just bolt it on?

If so, would you be willing to do $15? Money is really tight with school and it's hard to justify spending money on the bike even though I do sometimes :p

Also, how does it look aesthetically? Any pictures of a bike with it on? Does it add a lot of weight, will I feel any significant differences while riding? Sorry for all the questions, but yeah, dibs on that for now!

Sure, you can have it for $15 plus shipping. The condition is used (dirty/minor scratches/surface rust). A can of spray paint will do wonders. As I said, you will need some hardware. You can get individual pieces at Ron Ayers, but the spring, for example, is like $25.

I don't have pics of mine on the bike, so browse the board. As far as its effect on the bike, the weight is a non-issue, but I suppose it does reduce lean angle.

Joe

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
can the r6 mirrors fit 07 fz6? cause from what i see the 04-06 and 07 onwards mirrors are different.
if can fit, able to ship to singapore?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Sure, you can have it for $15 plus shipping. The condition is used (dirty/minor scratches/surface rust). A can of spray paint will do wonders. As I said, you will need some hardware. You can get individual pieces at Ron Ayers, but the spring, for example, is like $25.

I don't have pics of mine on the bike, so browse the board. As far as its effect on the bike, the weight is a non-issue, but I suppose it does reduce lean angle.

Joe

I just plan to use it situationally. Could I just bolt it on in it's current state to hold the bike off and take it off when I'm done? I'm assuming the spring is just to put it back into place when you're riding, so if I just use it for chain maintenance and other things like that would I be alright?

sideshow_downs

Finally Summer
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I just plan to use it situationally. Could I just bolt it on in it's current state to hold the bike off and take it off when I'm done? I'm assuming the spring is just to put it back into place when you're riding, so if I just use it for chain maintenance and other things like that would I be alright?

If you have the bolts you can just slide them in and put the bike on it and do chain maintence. A few people on the board have done this trick.

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site

I won't vouch for the stability, but you can buy it cheap, do this trick and keep looking for the other harware free or cheap.

You can have it for $15 and figure $15 shipping to FL. Want it?

Joe

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
I won't vouch for the stability, but you can buy it cheap, do this trick and keep looking for the other harware free or cheap.

You can have it for $15 and figure $15 shipping to FL. Want it?

Joe

Yeah, I want it. What's your zip code? I just sold something online and did the paypal to bank account transfer so I'm waiting for it to go through, so is it okay if I wait a couple days to pay? As soon as it posts I can paypal you.

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Yeah, I want it. What's your zip code? I just sold something online and did the paypal to bank account transfer so I'm waiting for it to go through, so is it okay if I wait a couple days to pay? As soon as it posts I can paypal you.

PM sent. I'll consider it sold.

Joe

TeacherJoe

Reaction score
Visit site
Update: Someone make an offer on the mirrors. $10? $5? They aren't doing anyone any good sitting here.

I'll let the side cover go for free plus shipping.

Joe