Merry Christmas everyone!

Bren

Reaction score
Visit site
I'll be heading out of town for the holidays and won't probably be at my computer for a few days. So enjoy the Christmas time with your family and friends, be safe and have patience while waiting the next season to begin. ;)

Of and btw, we get to open all the presents tomorrow evening already! :sinister: :cheer:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
straight back at ya! Happy Christmas from all the way down under.

Stay upright when riding season returns, and may 2009 be an awesome year for you!
:thumbup:

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas to all here! We also have a very, very white Christmas. And of course it's snowing again this morning.

We've already broke the record for snow fall in December. Kinda wish I was in Australia.

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Merry Christmas to you too!

Have patience waiting for the next season? I wonder when spring will come with all the snow we are getting here - but is sure does make for a pretty Christmas.

SergeantG1

Reaction score
Visit site
LOL....I'll try to take in the beauty when I'm outside freezing and snow blowing the driveway.

It's been too cold and windy to go ice fishing, so I spend my mornings looking for parts to buy for the bike. I'm my fiance wants the weather to get better just to get me out of the house.

On the plus side, I think the NWS predicts that Jan, Feb, & March will be warmer than normal.

Fz6Sa

SS1000 Veteran
Elite Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
www.youtube.com
I'll be heading out of town for the holidays and won't probably be at my computer for a few days. So enjoy the Christmas time with your family and friends, be safe and have patience while waiting the next season to begin. ;)

Of and btw, we get to open all the presents tomorrow evening already! :sinister: :cheer:

Got the first guests arriving in an hour, so I'll be "Out Of Forum" for a day or 2 :) Merry X-mas everyone!!

grommit

...M
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
MerryChristmasCats.gif

Merry Christmas all.

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
One weekend of weather and I'm sick of snow already! 22" of the stuff in one weekend! At least it is a white Christmas!

Merry Christmas all!

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
On the plus side, I think the NWS predicts that Jan, Feb, & March will be warmer than normal.

I sure hope you are right! A warmer than usual March would mean one thing - maybe on the bike in April. Now wouldn't that be cool!

It was actually a pretty morning here - lots of sunshine. But then the next front wandered in and we are overcast expecting more again tonight and tomorrow.