Meet my FZ6, Fiz.

F

FZSex

All the additions are due to the ideas and posts of the cool folks on this board, thats where I found em all aside from the calsci screen.

Here's Fiz - We went on a 100 mile scenic ride to get party supplies for tonight and MNF - GO TITANS :cheer:

Notice the new inserts in the Two Bros exhaust in the 2nd pic :thumbup:
P8160012.JPG

PA250001.JPG

Powermadd handguards and Harris grips
PA250003.JPG

PA250004.JPG

EDIT 12/31/08
Shad 37 liter top case replaced the luggage locker tail bag (still for sale dammit) which replaced the Cortech sport tail bag.
The grey looking tape is actually 3M reflective black tape. Even in daylight, the camera flash shows how good the reflective properties are.

PC290039.JPG

PC300041.JPG

PC300043.JPG

I also added the up and back risers from SW Motech, I love em.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FZSex

Hi Bill, I tried that but it wasn't showing up anything on the preview.

THANK YOU!

Ghost Weim

Time to ride!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice bike!

I have found that going to the grocery store on your bike saves on the wallet - you can only buy what fits in the bag. I have the same Cortech rear bag and am amazed at what it holds. I had a couple cracked eggs once though...

Nick Nasty

Reaction score
Visit site
How you like the 2 brothers? I'm going back and forth between putting scorpions or two brothers on mine. Did you have to get a pcm with the 2 brothers?

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
very nice looking bike, i like some of the subtle mods like the rear lights, grips, and hand guards, but that exhaust (larger mod) is damn sexy too!!!

F

FZSex

How you like the 2 brothers? I'm going back and forth between putting scorpions or two brothers on mine. Did you have to get a pcm with the 2 brothers?

Here's the pic I meant to post up there of the inserts - Your mileage may vary but the Two Bros sounds awesome but was way too loud for my taste, these inserts (behind the gold DB killers) made it perfecto. Nothing needs to be added by swapping to these pipes.

PA250001.JPG

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
All the additions are due to the ideas and posts of the cool folks on this board, thats where I found em all aside from the calsci screen.

Here's Fiz - We went on a 100 mile scenic ride to get party supplies for tonight and MNF - GO TITANS :cheer:

Notice the new inserts in the Two Bros exhaust in the 2nd pic :thumbup:
P8160012.JPG

PA250001.JPG

Powermadd handguards and Harris grips
PA250003.JPG

PA250004.JPG

Loaded up after liquor and beer / grocery run.
PA250005.JPG

Left - small cortech tank bag
Right - cortech sport tail bag (1/2 loaf bread made it without being smushed)
PA250006.JPG
Jesus mate what you gona eat and drink in the second half?

LOL

Nelly

F

FZSex

The bike has a nice look. :thumbup: What did you make your inserts out of, if I may ask? Also, if you're sandwiching them in between the existing P1R tips and the canisters, do you have a small gap now between the magnesium tips and the canisters looking at it from the side?

My friend had some thin scraps of metal laying around, others have used a very thin sheet of aluminum. There is a slight recess for the P1R to fit in, looks like everything is nice and snug once you put it in there but I see a lil gap. I just coated em with some grill paint and all is well.

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I like those inserts! I could use a little more db. reduction especially in my condo complex leaving for work @ 6:30 am. Yup, I have the same exhaust. I see you have the 'db killer' insert like the ones I have from 2 Bros. Expensive, and I would have to have a decibel meter to tell the difference. The ones (Black) you have look like they might cut a little more than the "2 Bros Lodda Money for Nuttin db Killers"
Can you tell us where to get those?

Thanks, and your bike and bags look great.

F

FZSex

Hi, a friend of mine made them for me in his shop. Just need some thin aluminum or steel and drill a hole. Take off the end cap and measure, should be a lil under 2.25" if I remember right. I used a 1" hole. 1.25 would probably be right on if I didn't like my neighbors.

F

FZSex

Front view - someone asked for a front view of the hand guards

The shield got the Krylon treatment this w/e

F

FZSex

Cannot achieve full lock with handguards. But the plastic is forgiving (not a superhard plastic) so its not a biggie, gives you a friendly "hey cut it out" instead of just going SNAP!

You lose a lil in parking lot maneuvers, easy trade off for me

necrotimus

Stop looking at my title!
Reaction score
Visit site
Cannot achieve full lock with handguards. But the plastic is forgiving (not a superhard plastic) so its not a biggie, gives you a friendly \"hey cut it out\" instead of just going SNAP!

You lose a lil in parking lot maneuvers, easy trade off for me

Thanks. I have been debating handguards but I need to be able to lock the bars. I've also seen some spring mounted ones and wonder if they would allow it.

F

FZSex

Between Nashvegas and Clarksville actually.

JC Whitney - search for powermadd You will also need their universal mounting kit. Lights are here... Had em on several bikes and haven't gotten smacked from behind yet