lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
The May 2016 photo contest gallery is up and ready for uploads! Once you click the link below you will see a text hyperlink named "Upload Photo" under the "What's New" link. Click on that to start your upload.

May 2016 - BOTM <== click here

Gallery set up will on the 1st weekend of the month (or as close as we can ;))
Uploads will be the first 2 weeks of the month
Voting will be enabled on Wednesday April 20th
and our winner announced on Wednesday April 27th
The winner's photo will posted on the home page for that month

Rules:
1. No photo shopping please (a little tweaking is fine)
2. This is a family friendly forum, keep it tasteful.
3. It does not have to be an FZ6, but it does have to be your bike to qualify
4. One picture per member can be entered every month, unless you won the previous month. You must wait 2 months before entering again after winning.
5. Members must have legal rights to use, copy and distribute any submission

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: May 2016 BOTM - uploads enabled

Blah Okay BOTM contenders! Check out my 1938 Turkey Queen Dotty Richardson! I found this jewel coming into Ramona, Ca. Look at that woman's face and tell me she wouldn't be out riding with us!Blah

Ottie_Richardson.JPG

Last edited:

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site

bike (r).jpg

My 07 FZ6 the day I brought her home...

- 05-06 GSXR600/750 front forks
- VS01 headlight
- knock off grey grips
- flat black
- custom dent in tank :rockon:

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

My 07 FZ6 the day I brought her home...

- 05-06 GSXR600/750 front forks
- VS01 headlight
- knock off grey grips
- flat black
- custom dent in tank :rockon:

Thanks for the picture....but you need to upload it into the gallery :)
Just follow the link in the first post

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site

My apologies... I for the life of me couldn't find the upload button... Please delete it, as I did what was requested...

Last edited:

Naked Stella

Reaction score
Visit site

It's there! Thank You!
Thanks for taking the time to figure the gallery out ;)

Not a problem... Maybe my vision is getting bad, bc I couldn't see the link until I was on my phone and had it on zoom x10.....:don'tknow:

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

It aint an FZ6, but it is mine, and it is a Yamaha! My restored, and heavily breathed upon TRX850. Now 868cc, Ported & Polished head, Valve grind, High performance cams by Ivan Tinghe, Stage 3 Dynojet carby kit, 12:1 compression ratio, Airbox junked, K&N High flow pod filter, bespoke 46mm, to 48mm, to 50mm big bore headers, ceramic coated, inside and out, GYTR race pipe off my old FZ6 Cup bike, modified to fit. Rebuilt fully adjustable rear shock, Ohlins fork springs, and shims, etc. Yammie Blue Spot 4 pot monobloc calipers, Asashi wavy brake disc's, powdercoated frame, Coerce rear sets, custom bellypan, custom single seat cover, AFAM lightweight sprockets, about 95hp at rear wheel, up from about 72hp standard at the crank. Goes ok, sounds ****ing nuts! :)

trx868 29.jpg

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

It aint an FZ6, but it is mine, and it is a Yamaha! My restored, and heavily breathed upon TRX850. Now 868cc, Ported & Polished head, Valve grind, High performance cams by Ivan Tinghe, Stage 3 Dynojet carby kit, 12:1 compression ratio, Airbox junked, K&N High flow pod filter, bespoke 46mm, to 48mm, to 50mm big bore headers, ceramic coated, inside and out, GYTR race pipe off my old FZ6 Cup bike, modified to fit. Rebuilt fully adjustable rear shock, Ohlins fork springs, and shims, etc. Yammie Blue Spot 4 pot monobloc calipers, Asashi wavy brake disc's, powdercoated frame, Coerce rear sets, custom bellypan, custom single seat cover, AFAM lightweight sprockets, about 95hp at rear wheel, up from about 72hp standard at the crank. Goes ok, sounds ****ing nuts! :)

View attachment 66399

That's a beaut Wolfie :drool:

Thanks guys for posting but unfortunately my bike's not on the road at the moment :( which is really annoying as the Hyacynths are in full bloom.

WP_20160410_16_54_13_Pro.jpg

Even my daughter rides with more horses than me these days :-( :

WP_20160411_19_46_13_Pro.jpg

linus

Reaction score
Visit site

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

Jamie!

That TRX looks so sweet! I know you say it goes okay but how many can ride it anywhere near it's limits on the road ways. That's got to be at the top for fun and and riding experience pushing it through the turns. Good to hear from you!

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site

First time entering my FZ6. Yes it was a challenge to figure out the uploads or the problem maybe between the keyboard and the chair :rolleyes:

Not sure how to vote next but will figure that out Blah ;)

Think this is where you can vote:
Whipping the Devil - Devils Whip North Carolina USA - FZ6-Forum Community Photo Gallery

Appreciate you viewing this humble entry and your support.

Voting for your upload to this forum will be noted and enabled here on this thread at which time you will see you can vote at the links... here.... May 2016 - BOTM <== click here

lytehouse

The Toy Lady
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

I'm a day late getting voting started.....as usual

Um Jamie, if you want to submit your bike for consideration, you need to load it into the gallery mate:

May 2016 - BOTM <== click here

PM will be sent and I'll wait to enable voting for a bit ;)

linus

Reaction score
Visit site

Ah! So it wasnt just my lack of skills then :stupidpc: ;)

I will be sure to look for the voting buttons next. Thanks lytehouse!

I'm a day late getting voting started.....as usual

PM will be sent and I'll wait to enable voting for a bit ;)

Wolfman

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site

Jamie!

That TRX looks so sweet! I know you say it goes okay but how many can ride it anywhere near it's limits on the road ways. That's got to be at the top for fun and and riding experience pushing it through the turns. Good to hear from you!

Oh i can get it pretty much near it's limits, especially in the tight stuff. :) Out on the open road, yes, i like my license where it is. It's got bucket loads of torque, is pretty light, and handles just nicely, but in reality, i ride it pretty casually most of the time, as it does not really matter what gear your in, just roll on the throttle, let the torque do the work, and enjoy the music coming from that pipe...

Here is a video of that noise, before i fitted the seat cowl, bellypan, and put a clear screen on the bike...fruity sound!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BINRBTHJ6Vw

:)

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Re: May 2016 BOTM - voting enabled

Voted...:)

C'mon members! Please vote! :cheer::rockon: