Master Cylinder Switch Panel

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
Master Cylinder Switch Panels

SC-SW.jpg

Anybody used one of these? Found it while browsing around and it looks like a great option for adding switches for pod lights, angel eyes, and any other electric component. Looks pretty stock, weatherproof, and doesn't take up extra space on the bar.

I'm thinking about ordering one of these once I have more electronics to control, as right now it would only be for the pod lights and I can't justify the purchase just for those. Any opinions? Anybody use them? They look really, really cool.

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
The main problem is that it's not going to fit.

Fred

Really? Like it just wont fit into the piece or it's going to interfere with other parts if I put it in? It looks like an okay fit, how do you know it weren't? I was talking to them via email and I believe they are capable of getting them in other styles or sizes, unless I misread. Maybe I can get it to work with some modification, we'll see.

yoshiki

Reaction score
Visit site
that definitely looks good.too bad i am not using stock cylinder. have anything like this that's mounted on the handlebar or somewhere else?

Extremity

Junior Mint
Reaction score
www.echoplaneonline.com
The FZ6 has a rectangular reservoir. That cap has rounded ends. So I'm pretty sure that it won't fit.

Fred

It seems to be the same size and that the screws would still fit to lock it in. One of them comes with a rubber sleeve around it to keep it weatherproof and allow you to have a protected wire coming out. I'm confident that I can get it on there and have it look stock with the rubber sleeve and a little filing on the edges. Ours are a little less rounded, but they still have a little round on the corners (they don't come to a sharp angle).