March of Dimes

keira

Mrs. Reiobard
Reaction score
Visit site
So, as some of you may remember, my daughter Cadence was born about 6 weeks early, a year ago this May. She ended up healthy and happy, but we went through hell living in the hospital for almost 2 weeks, dealing with feeding tubes and monitors, jaundice and O2 tests, etc. The past 11 months have brought their own challenges, such as RSV (more common in preemies) and mixed development (also common with near-term preemies). Rob and I, along with our families, will be walking in a March of Dimes event in Nashua, NH on May 22 (one day before Cadence's 1st birthday) in honor of her and all the other babies born too soon.

I know money is tight for most everyone right now, but we are hoping to raise $300 for the March of Dimes through this event. If you would like to help us reach our goal, please click on the link below, which will bring you to our team homepage where you can make a donation online.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1399660

Thanks!

Have2BeFree

It's My Bike!
Reaction score
Visit site
Here's a bump for your thread which is the best I can do as I already donated to a friend who had twins last year and is walking for the March of Dimes this year. :thumbup: