Mafia Wars? Facebook?

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Jay- Tshirt Inventor Guy.
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
ok.. ill admit, i have been sucked into facebook against my will... even more embarrassing, after months of trying to fight it, i got sucked into mafia wars also... i just started today... isnt there ways to make your mafia bigger? im at 16 people right now... anyone wanna join?

ok.. ill admit, i have been sucked into facebook against my will... even more embarrassing, after months of trying to fight it, i got sucked into mafia wars also... i just started today... isnt there ways to make your mafia bigger? im at 16 people right now... anyone wanna join?

add me :p PM for acct. I'm at Level 42 w/a mafia size of 21. Getting hard to rob people blind like I did 15-35. Mafia sizes are now double my own and that just too much to attack for a win...

same with Stumbles........... I'll give it a try.
Got family in Facebook that's been trying to recruit me in joining.
I'll go against family, bwahahaha (insert evil laughter with sinister organ music here) :D
I'll PM you with my addy.

Ares

I'm having one heck of a time with some fugger Don Hapuku. Dude has robbed me some 50 times in the last 12 hours

I am at level 167 with 312 mafia. send me a pm if you want to join.

i just found out that if you add a million people as friends on FB, then you can add them to MW, then you can delete them off of FB so you dont have to see all their posts and such..... sweeeet

haha no, i deleted teh 50 other people i had added since last night... but i may have deleted you by accident.. haha.. all i know is i tried to keep the people from fz6 forum... but ended up with less pepole than i started before MW.. haha...

Back