Love my FZ6!

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!
Just got my FZ6 a little over a month ago, (joined the forum around the same time, never got around to posting anything), just thought I'd say hello! Its my first bike so I have nothing to compare it too really (other than the 250 i tested on), but I can see why everyone here is so enthusiastic about them.

ticktock

Reaction score
Visit site
Awesome, another NJ rider.

The FZ6 is a great bike, and this forum contains a wealth of information and some of the nicest people ever. Welcome!

Full Throttle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!
Just got my FZ6 a little over a month ago, (joined the forum around the same time, never got around to posting anything), just thought I'd say hello! Its my first bike so I have nothing to compare it too really (other than the 250 i tested on), but I can see why everyone here is so enthusiastic about them.

Welcome to the forum.. Same here! I rode a 250 in my class also and this i my first bike. Where did you test? I'm close to Trenton, NJ

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys!

Welcome to the forum! Im down in Cape May, where are you at? Lots of jersey riders here, from time to time we all try to get together. (Erci) has been organizing rides. Join us for a group ride!
Joe

Iron Cross

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!

Im from Ringwood, and I took my test in Elmwood Park at the Riding Academy of NJ. Ill definitely be needing that wealth of information here at some point in time...probably when something goes wrong!

samace_sg

Reaction score
Visit site
Another Jersey (Middlesex Cnty) rider here.... just got my FZ6 2 weeks ago... love it so far.. mines in the shop getting tires put on... We should def. ride soon.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
FZ6 is my first bike as well and I can't stop smiling everytime I ride it, I can't wait for the feeling when I can really push the bike.......past 10k rpms

motojoe122

No ride is too far...
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks guys!

Im from Ringwood, and I took my test in Elmwood Park at the Riding Academy of NJ. Ill definitely be needing that wealth of information here at some point in time...probably when something goes wrong!

How far is that from Cape May?