Love having a pillion

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
Who else loves having a pillion? took this yesterday before a little romp around town. I enjoy being a bit of a hooligan, but I really love (edit:riding more conservatively) having a girl on the back holding on tight.

Last edited:

The_Paragon

Thats right, Paragon!
Reaction score
Visit site
Had my girl on for the first real (140mi) ride this last saturday.. I didnt actually mind it! The bike handled well and was pretty comfortable for the two of us. I expected the bike to feel like a lumber wagon-ish but it was just as easy to drive as when I'm on it by myself.

Had to go check out Big Falls (well as big as they get here in Northern WI).

dpaul007

Reaction score
Visit site
My GF absolutely loves being on the back of the bike. She gets her iPod going and just enjoys the ride. I obviously don't push the bike as hard when she's on the back, even though she likes to go fast, too :). She's got kids and I would feel terrible if anything happened to her due to my stupidity on the bike.

7UPyours

Reaction score
Visit site
awesome, my wife is not too wild about riding pillion and just to make her feel as safe as possible, I bought her a jacket and nice set of gloves, we were shopping for a helmet and to than we found out we are having a baby........no riding for her till maybe after

FIZZER6

The Angry Blue Mantis
Reaction score
Visit site
My wife complains about the seat when she rides pillion on the FZ6. That's why I bought a Victory cruiser for our 2-up rides...that beast has a back rest and a gel seat for the pillion!

Andz

Phantom Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have done probably 95% of the total mileage on my Fazer 2-up. My wife is an excellent pillion and doesn't hold on to me at all, she sits with her hands on her thighs or maybe fondles my bum :)

Yes I know, not enough gear....

PurpleZJ

Reaction score
Visit site
I bought a helmet and jacket solely for pillion use. Makes girls(and their parents haha) feel better about being on the back of a bike. Once she gets comfortable and gets used to proper body position it makes a world of difference. But I like her holding on tight, nothing beats that feeling

pookamatic

Reaction score
Visit site
I get enjoyment out of it simply because the wife and I are enjoying something I love (she likes) together. But I can't clear my mind that we're the two people responsible for a 6 year old boy. So while I like it, my fun is often spoiled by constant concern.

LFZ6

Reaction score
Visit site
My hubby and I tried it, but neither one of us really liked it. So we have our own bikes now.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

long101

Reaction score
Visit site
I more or less sold my ladyfriend letting me get an FZ6 by the thought of 2 up. However I didnt tell her it would take me a few months of riding to feel comfortable with her on the back :). Good to hear yall still enjoy riding with somone else tho