Los Angeles Ride Night Thursday

Looks like another fin ride night! Unfortunately, my schedule is staying on nights for a bit more, so I don't know when I'll next be able to make it :(

Until I do, I'll have to live vicariously through n00dle's excellent photo coverage :)

Seriously, he is a photo fiend!

And he gets them uploaded like 20 min. after the meetup

Hooked up for my first Thursday Night Ride lastnight...

Fun ride, good food and great people...what else can I say :thumbup:

Thanks again for the invite and the fun, I am hoping to make it down about once a month, in the meantime, if you can point me in the right direction for more information on the "Streets of Willow Springs" Track Day I would greatly appreciate it. :D

hey guys, we have a meetup tomorrow! ANybody from the forum coming besides spamthefood and MarinaFazer? 8-oji came last time as well as Jtarkany and n00dle!

come rep the FZ club with awesome pizza!

nice! I'm a maybe right now since I have to wait for my girlfriend to get into LA (with traffic I hope it's by 8:30). If I don't make it to the Chevron by 7:30 there are the Ride Night regulars who can lead it and I'll meet you guys at Dagwood's whenever she gets in town!

Last week's ride was fun and the pizza was excellent. :thumbup: I'm not gonna be able to make it, so for those going tonight ride safe!

well, she's not here yet, so it looks like I might have to meet them at Dagwood's :( The ride is always super fun...especially the surprise part that only those who partake get to know about ;)

Last week's ride was great! I met Eric on Malibu with Adam and my girlfriend on the back. ANyways, just putting out the reminder that Ride Night is TOMORROW!

make plans to come.

I personally won't be making it, but there should still be attendees.

i am a maybe for tommorow. it depends when my girlfriend gets into town hopefully I'll be making it though

Last edited:
hmmm, this is one that I put together in June...it's always been local in Santa Monica/Venice Beach.

However, have you seen Beach City Riders? They're based in Long Beach. Get a discount at Long Beach Motorsports...I've ridden with em before...just make sure the ride you go on is with sportbikes and not the harleys or you'll be cruisin'...

hmmm, this is one that I put together in June...it's always been local in Santa Monica/Venice Beach.

However, have you seen Beach City Riders? They're based in Long Beach. Get a discount at Long Beach Motorsports...I've ridden with em before...just make sure the ride you go on is with sportbikes and not the harleys or you'll be cruisin'...

I just want to meet you guys... I guess I'll have to figure out a way to leave the house for a few hours on a Thursday evening... that's going to be a hard negotiation :)

I just want to meet you guys... I guess I'll have to figure out a way to leave the house for a few hours on a Thursday evening... that's going to be a hard negotiation :)

Well i hope you make it out sometime its cool group of people

Nice ride tonight, great pizza, nice to meet some new people. Eric, good recomendation on the meatball/onion pizza :thumbup:.

The ride back along PCH was cool too, full moon, almost no traffic and 70 degree weather.

Perfect.

Last edited:
Back