Los Angeles: Ride Night 10/23/2008

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Hey Everyone on the Westside and surrounding! I put this ride on every Thursday night! Get your FZ ridin' butts out here!!!
Usual attendance: 8-12 sportbikes

Announcing a new Meetup for SoCal Sport Bikers!

What: Ride Night 10/23/2008

When: October 23, 2008 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Established June 2008, we meet at the Chevron station at 7pm. We hang out talking and meeting people and then ride to Dagwood's Pizza in Venice Beach. We ride "the long way" to get there. Depending on the weather and how long we hang out at Dagwood's, people can plan a night-time ride or head home. You can usually be home by 10pm.

The night is about meeting new people, eating good food and a good time! Come on out to take a leisurely ride with new friends!

See the route: HERE

Learn more here:
SoCal Sport Bikers (Los Angeles, CA)

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Gotta give you props for trying to generate interest for these bike nights. It's a bit out of the way for me (The O.C.) but there are quite a few FZ owners within 10 miles of this cruise.

Come on you guys, participate! I mean, it's going to be 85°F tonight, perfect riding weather!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Thanks to Richard, Patrick, Eric and Chad for coming out to Ride Night! Here are a few pics that were taken before we rode out to Dagwood's Pizza!

I hope more FZ riders get out here next week!

fyi: Next week will be a costume Halloween ride!!!