Los Angeles Ride Night Thursday

mellofelow

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys and Gals, once a month (I think the last Thursday of month), there's a Yamaha gathering at Portillo's Hot Dog in Buena Park (mall). It's a great event to meet and chat with fellow Yamahappers. In addition, Yamaha staff makes it fun by trivia contest and offer random prizes. Riders, cagers, family... kids are all welcome.

The next event is next Thursday, 26th at 6pm. Here are some pictures from Feb. Hope to see you there.

http://www.portillos.com/portillos/locations/

IMG_2431.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2592.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

IMG_2563.jpg

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Guys and Gals, once a month (I think the last Thursday of month), there's a Yamaha gathering at Portillo's Hot Dog in Buena Park (mall). It's a great event to meet and chat with fellow Yamahappers. In addition, Yamaha staff makes it fun by trivia contest and offer random prizes. Riders, cagers, family... kids are all welcome.

The next event is next Thursday, 26th at 6pm. Here are some pictures from Feb. Hope to see you there.

I may come by and check this out as I literally live across the street from this location!!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
You guys missed a great night! It was SO warm...really foggy, and one person equated it to a summer night in San Francisco, ha-ha.

Pics for your enjoyment attached. We had a strong showing of FIVE fz6 bikes! :steve:

Wavex

Lazy Mod :D
Reaction score
Visit site
Damn! sweet! I did not know you guys were meeting up down here... I'll have to check this thread more often! thanks for the pics MarinaFazer!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
sorry I forgot to bump this thread for last night. We had FIVE FZ's show up last night. Obviously, the three from my house plus two others. There usually are another three that show up, so one of these days, there are going to be 8 FZ's at ride night dominating the street.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
bump for this Thursday.

ANYONE in the Los Angeles area debating which exhaust to get, COME ON OUT! We have usually FIVE FZ6's show up with exhausts ranging from TBR, Leo's, Scorpions, etc...

Come out for pizza and to see awesome mods. We ride with lots of other sweet bikes as well! We're a fun group!

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
This week while you guys are meeting up, I will be cruising the city in a cube truck with a Duc 1098 in the back :(

If this were Fast and the Furious, the gang of FZ regulars would intercept me on the 405 and perform a daring hijack, but since it's not and I'm in on the heist... maybe I'll just drive the truck over and meet you wherever you end up for pizza, hehe.

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Marina, I wish I could be there, hopefully soon I will find some time in my busy schedule to come on down, I really want to ride my ZRX down there :D and meet fellow riders. Have fun tomorrow, don't forget to post pictures.

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
wait...what are you doing with a 1098? Aren't you taking the FZ to the track this week?

Yeah, just prepped the FZ today, but a friend is coming up with me and he rides a 1098. So glad we got a truck with a lift, I was really worried about having to help unload that work of art out of a rented pickup after a long day at the track.

Now I just need to figure out how to get to the truck rental place... a smarter man might have waited to prep the bike until tomorrow to ride it there and load it in the truck for the drive home... oh well. :banghead:

PowellB

Reaction score
Visit site
Looks like another fin ride night! Unfortunately, my schedule is staying on nights for a bit more, so I don't know when I'll next be able to make it :(

Until I do, I'll have to live vicariously through n00dle's excellent photo coverage :)