Looking for 3 wire led flush mount

GravisMaximus

Reaction score
Visit site
hi all, i have done some research and have come up with very few options for a 3 wire led flush mount for a r1, r6, fz1, fz6. what do you guys now about thats out there. im eyeing the protons but i dont much like the price tag on them. thanks ;)

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
I really like these. I hate biting off near 100 bucks for signals and I'm not sure I want flushies on the front yet, so I haven't taken the plunge on them. I emailed them and asked about FZ6 fitment vs the FZ1. The answer I got was that the guy knew of no one who'd bought them for the FZ6 but figured it would be a close fit. Perhaps :) But, I really like them nonetheless and may be an avenue worth pursuing.

High Tech Speed - Technology for your Motorcycle and Car

jsw4178

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I really like these. I hate biting off near 100 bucks for signals and I'm not sure I want flushies on the front yet, so I haven't taken the plunge on them. I emailed them and asked about FZ6 fitment vs the FZ1. The answer I got was that the guy knew of no one who'd bought them for the FZ6 but figured it would be a close fit. Perhaps :) But, I really like them nonetheless and may be an avenue worth pursuing.

High Tech Speed - Technology for your Motorcycle and Car

I have and love the Watsen LEDs. Back during the summer, these were $150, the CAD/USD is your favor right now. The fit is perfect, and they are plug and play,:thumbup:

The Protons look sweet no doubt, but can they be seen from the front and sides like the Watsens?

Last edited:

SovietRobot

Scourge Of Humanity
Reaction score
Visit site
If you don't mind the price, the Watsens are the best.
They're really high quality, bright, and look great.

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
why are you looking at LED's? You can get some really small bulb style ones that are cheaper and easier to find in 3 wire types.

paulinus

Reaction score
Visit site
The Protons look sweet no doubt, but can they be seen from the front and sides like the Watsens?

Gah, I just noticed that Gravis mentioned the Protons in his original post. I don't know how visible they are unfortunately. There are some nice reviews on the site but so much of visibility is relative to how much are you willing to sacrifice for the look you want to achieve. I most likely would have bought these already and tried them out if the 08 front signals were fairing mounted like previous years FZs. If I decide to bite the bullet and get them, I'll be sure to let you guys know.