looking at a new mod

stryken

Vertically Challenged
Reaction score
Visit site
No way... It was funny the first time I saw them but now its just kinda shouts low class. Nothing against you bucc40oz your taste in bikes saves you from this title :D, just my first impression every time I see them.

psnbye

I used to be Jethro
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not on my bike either, or my truck or anyone I knows vehicle too.:ban::ban::spank::spank: Dont do it keep the FZ pure!!!

FZyLarry

No power slides for me
Reaction score
Visit site
Some state are trying to make them illegal.

Ok, I think they are pretty trailer trashy but now we need a law??? What next, a law against thongs on overweight women (sorry, just observed one yesterday that almost blinded me :jawdrop:)

coursonap

Reaction score
profile.myspace.com
I dont like them but I do not think they should be illegal. What safety concernn are they causing? If you are offended by them tough crap, in our constitution or any law for that matter it does not say "You have the right to not be offended". I am sorry for this short rant but I do get tired of people saying they are offended by something, if you dont like what somebody is doing or saying leave the room. If looking at a picture offends you turn the page or quit looking.

blchandl2

Reaction score
Visit site
The states considering the legislation are primarily in the "Bible Belt". It not a safety issue, more of an obscenity issue.