Look what I

Hmm, when I bought my Leo's, the set would only fit the 04-06... I hope they fit your 06 model ok.
Apparently, Yamaha changed the exhaust on the 07 model. Well, that's what the yammy dealer said here. He had the Leo's because a guy with an 07 bike ordered them, but they wouldn't fit.

Hope they fit, you'll love the look and sound of them.

:)

They should fit, no problem, nothing was changed in the exhaust department since its introduction in 2004 :thumbup:

OK, here’s the math:

$715.00 winning bid
$15.00 shipping
10% promotional discount from eBay, I guess for being a member in good standing, I had to pay through paypal to get it.

$715.00-10%=$643.50+$15.00=$658.50

:thumbup::rockon:

I just got an email from the seller, he has just shipped it, I should be getting it in a few days. I will post pics when I get them

Last edited:
OK, here’s the math:

$715.00 winning bid
$15.00 shipping
10% promotional discount from eBay, I guess for being a member in good standing, I had to pay through paypal to get it.

$715.00-10%=$643.50+$15.00=$658.50

:thumbup::rockon:

I just got an email from the seller, he has just shipped it, I should be getting it in a few days. I will post pics when I get them

Sounds like a heck of a deal! Nice find! You will not be dissappointed!

They should fit, no problem, nothing was changed in the exhaust department since its introduction in 2004 :thumbup:

Umm, sorry, but they did change the exhaust a bit.

Check Mavericks post here..
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/7620-exhaust-replace-cat-mid-pipe-3.html#post98023
The '04-'06 cat eliminator pipe is shorter than the '07 model, which may impact the way the TB cans fit on the mid-pipe.
(3 posts under that one, he explains the details.)
I really hope they fit ok, if not, you could probably get a mid-pipe made to fit.

Umm, sorry, but they did change the exhaust a bit.

Check Mavericks post here..
http://www.600riders.com/forum/fz6-mods/7620-exhaust-replace-cat-mid-pipe-3.html#post98023
The '04-'06 cat eliminator pipe is shorter than the '07 model, which may impact the way the TB cans fit on the mid-pipe.
(3 posts under that one, he explains the details.)
I really hope they fit ok, if not, you could probably get a mid-pipe made to fit.

Well, I have to assume that they fit all models. Since the two brothers site does not specify fit by year.
Two Brothers Racing :: Search results for all

Last edited:
ohh crap, I should have notified everyone of this deal when the group buy initiated. The group buy price was still higher than what this seller provides. He always has good prices and plus if you have the ebay coupon then it rocks!!

did it come with the fe kit as well? db killers? or does the seller also offer either/or as an option? thanks for the other info!

:thumbup:

You know, that is a good question, I don't know, I forgot to ask. I am assuming since it's new, it will come sealed in the two bros case. I guess I will have to wait and see....

Look what the

UPS man just delivered

I will be installing them this weekend, will post pictures when I do.:rockon::rockon::rockon::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I installed them this past weekend it took me about 3 hrs total, and I must say WOW, they are awesome, but a bit loud, and since I live close to a CHP station, (2 blocks to be exact lol) I have to kill the sound a bit. I did some research in the forum to find ways to lower the sound a bit, I think that for now instead of repacking, I will go with the P1's just like bikerdude43 did. I have a two brothers dealer about 3 miles from here, going to order them there. I have a question though, I noticed that the only can that gets really hot is the right one, is this normal? I can put my hand on the left one with no problem after a while of riding. Here are some pics of the bike as it looks now. :rockon::thumbup:

Back