LIVE from the track!

Hellgate

Moto Demi-God
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Looks great Marina! Great job looking through the corners. I'm glad you had fun. At least you got some photos, I'm still waiting on mine.

Doorag

Reaction score
www.4dbrown.com
That last pic of you in the corner looked pretty good. Were they in cronological order? If so it makes sense as you got more comfortable through the day.

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
That last pic of you in the corner looked pretty good. Were they in cronological order? If so it makes sense as you got more comfortable through the day.

Yea, they're chronological. Except they didn't photograph the whole day. They missed two full sessions after those photos. I'm sure they would have been even more impressive! oh well, I did what I went there to do! I'm stoked!

Cali rider

Reaction score
Visit site
Here is one more of me.

and then the guy in the grey suit also had the other Red FZ6...is this any of you guys? could it be??? :)

This guy on the other FZ just did a write up (with pics of both of you!) on SBN:
PICS - CA Superbike School and another Track Day - Sportbikes.net

9805d1225730079-live-track-other-guy.jpg

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
This guy on the other FZ just did a write up (with pics of both of you!) on SBN:
PICS - CA Superbike School and another Track Day - Sportbikes.net

9805d1225730079-live-track-other-guy.jpg

Bad ass - yes sir, that is me indeed!

Here's one of Marina - I sat out the beginning of one session to take pics of my friends, here's one of you (I was also excited about spotting and riding with another FZ6; for the record, Marina is slightly to more-than-slightly faster than me):

2993977040_f361667b51_b.jpg

2992799743_5e783ce0bf_b.jpg

Word up. I think we were supposed to go riding once or something?!

MarinaFazer

Wonderbread
Reaction score
www.jwci.org
Great photos Marke!!! Did you get a photo CD from Streets of Willow?

Since I was so tired at the end of the day, I put a few of you on my photo CD. If you PM me your email address I can send them to you or I can size them down to post on here!

I'm always down to ride. I'm riding a lot with a group called SoCal Sport Bikers

you can (as well as anyone in LA for that matter) PM me to ride the weekends!

marke14

running on empty
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
oh and good angles on your shots! I really have room to get off the bike more for turns! Thanks! *right clicked and saved...:thumbup:

Hell yes right click and save!

I took all of those myself, that's why they're all on the skidpad. :D No, I didn't buy a CD but I will PM you! :Flash: