Lets talk NFL !!! **May contain spoilers**

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Remember how the Packers nearly blew it last season and then came thundering back for a YEAR before they lost another game? They better beat the lions as a tune-up for the post-season mop up of the play-offs. I suffer a premptive pant-loading at the start of every game and then twitch and perspire until the victory is clinched. Advice: Stay healthy, avoid retaliating stupidly, cover someone on pass plays, punish the running game, finish the pass routes and improvise if necessary, and do not turn the ball over. One huge difference is the lack of offensive turnovers; no points given up on losing the ball.

I actually wonder if they'll play anyone important since they have nothing to gain or lose.

LesL60

Reaction score
Visit site
Not trying to wreck the surprise for the Aussies, but damn what a back-up QB my Packers have. To bad he's heading for free agency. Even though I already blew it, you have to watch the game to see how exciting and terrifying it was. Geez. Still worried about the defense. Can Dom Capers design an effective play-offs caliber defensive scheme? He's supposed to be a genius, and has been quite good for some time. Tell me what all ya'll think after watching the game.

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
Great game, i think it set a record for most passing yards/td's total in a game. And WHAT a backup we have!!! that's nuts, 580 yards and 6 TDs?

If a-rodge can outscore what we lack in defense i think we have another ring coming our way!

Other games: watched Tebow lose (thank god). One particular play i enjoyed was watching him stiff arm a Chief only to get tackled by about 5 BIG linemen lol... Unfortunately i then saw the Raiders lose so i have to watch another Tebow game and hear about him on every mainstream media source out there for another week at least.

Watched Buffalo start off great with a 21-0 lead then blow it 49-21 :eek:

Watched the Cowboys lose me another bet in form of paying for McDonalds :spank:

I swear they pull more penalties than any team in the league... they've gotta average 100 yards in penalties a game!!!! Romo had pretty poor passing until the 4th quarter....

Bronco's-Chiefs was pretty boring actually.... Run-fail-punt rinse repeat...

But man ....Matt Flynn... story of the week in my eyes.

It's a shame he's a free agent at the end of the season (maybe the bills or dallas will pick him up... they both are in need of a franchise QB)... Glad he got to show his stuff to the world though :thumbup:

ebster1085

Reaction score
Visit site
I liked it when you guys had Plaxico better, he didn't make as many great catches :spank:

Haha! Cruz is pretty fantastic, but Plax is no slouch either. We miss having that tall lanky guy for the downfield long ball snags.

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Not trying to wreck the surprise for the Aussies, but damn what a back-up QB my Packers have. To bad he's heading for free agency. Even though I already blew it, you have to watch the game to see how exciting and terrifying it was. Geez. Still worried about the defense. Can Dom Capers design an effective play-offs caliber defensive scheme? He's supposed to be a genius, and has been quite good for some time. Tell me what all ya'll think after watching the game.

We didnt get the Packers game this week :( :spank: But I streamed it online (not the same intencity) & I have downloaded it to watch tonight :D cant wait to see how awesome it was :thumbup: I have always like Flynn as a back up & will be sad to see him go :(

Humperdinkel

Resident Rumologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Just a quick thought here but is anybody else sick of hearing about Tim Tebow?

It must be UNBEARABLE now !!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see the Bronco's beat Rothsildinglebingleburger & on the first play of OT :rof: but thats where it ends I think , that was the Broncs superbowl :thumbup:

You will get a kick out of this :D :rof: :rof: :rof: The subtitles have some swearing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7E3i_AoX4&list=LLGjUaYvrGcxPPDFppfdNgDA&feature=mh_lolz]HITLER Finds Out TEBOW Beat Steelers in AFC WILD CARD - YouTube[/ame]

dxh24

Ambitious But Rubbish
Reaction score
Visit site
I do hope you guys down in Oz got playoff coverage tonight.... Won't give anything away but the Pats V Broncos game was entertainment for sure and the 49'ers V Saints was a great game too :thumbup:

suter

Reaction score
Visit site
Won't give anything away but the Pats V Broncos game was entertainment for sure

While watching the game I was thinking "should I move closer to Boston so that I can go to Pats games?".

I live in suburbs of NYC but always liked Boston teams better for some reason.

Red Wazp

Reaction score
Visit site
I thought of you while listening to the game while turning a wrench on the car.

Too bad Hump, but GO NINERS!!!!!!!:BLAA: :cheer: :rockon: :thumbup: :Flash: :Flip:

Caesar

Reaction score
Visit site
I am so effing pissed.... I really think that the bye for the first seeds does more harm than good... especially for GB this year because they had nothing to play for in the last game of the regular season therefore they almost had 3 weeks of not playing for anything.

rickvan67

Junior Cheeseburger
Reaction score
Visit site
I was worried all season that the Pack's crappy defense was going to come back and haunt them in the playoffs. If the offense ain't clicking the Pack is in trouble. We saw it against Kansas City and unfortunately again on Sunday. TT better focus on defense this off-season or next year may be more of the same.:disapprove: