Leo Vince Install

degake

Stop flashing!! G$*%£#
Reaction score
Visit site
yeah i know they are expensive, but i've bought my bike quite cheap and the previous owner didn't have them anymore.

It will be about €92 with shipping.

Are you sure you want/need the dB-killers? :rolleyes:
Do you have a PowerCommander installed? (If so, you'll have to get it retuned to get your FZ 100% dialed in to the dB-killers)

Grtz,

Degake

RedBear

Reaction score
Visit site
I've had em done by a new friend i've met on a meeting on autoforum.be
he has had some several bikes and so we did the tune and it costed me a nice bottle of wine ;)

monteitis

Reaction score
Visit site
I've just like to thank the op and everyone else who chimed in here... Threw on these pipes yesterday and knew exactly what to expect. Btw, I absolutely love the sound! Running with the disks out, db killers in...

One thing I noticed, however, is that the stock fender looks rather awkward with these pipes.. So I guess I'll be spending more money on a FE kit... Bleh.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Personally, I don't think it makes the rear fender look all that awkward. Thanks for the pics....nice looking bike!

FB400

Reaction score
Visit site
Jman -
I have to ask - since you have had the Leo's since 2008.. have you noticed any need to have them repacked?

Thanks

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Jman -
I have to ask - since you have had the Leo's since 2008.. have you noticed any need to have them repacked?

Thanks

Well, I have since sold the bike, but I didn't put enough miles on that bike to be able to answer properly.

greg

UK Luchador
Reaction score
Visit site
they might only need repacking if they get really noisy

did notice the floor shaking a little when I had my MOT done (baffle in), but they didn't say anything :D

bitchincamaro

Reaction score
Visit site
Just wanted to chime in and resurrect this thread with my install experience.

The cans I got are both the same length - I seem to see more pics on here with the left can being shorter than the right? Is that for the older model FZ6, <2007?

Mine are the carbon, and have black tips. The strap brackets that go around the cans are made of carbon fiber.

I have an FAZR6 fender eliminator, and it doesn't really work with this exhaust. I have mine rigged on there with the LV hardware for now - but its secured with the help of zipties, so it will need a more permanent solution soon.

Has anyone else found an easy way to use the FAZR6 FE with the latest model of LV exhaust?

2012-10-25

Jman

Metamorphic
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Have not seen those FE's before. Even with the Evotech FE, had to bend the vertical bracket that goes in between the cans a little. The new style looks great, though!

jdodge963

Reaction score
Visit site
I have always loved the look of the Two Brothers Exhaust on the FZ6 but looking at the Leo's, i have to say they have that more, how do i say, sophisticated look to them. Love it. :D

chucknorris

Reaction score
Visit site
Just installed a brand new set myself.THANKS JMAN for the great instructions... I picked up a cheap FE from Hong Kong witch I didn't think was gonna work but me and my buddy got it to fit pretty good I think?? let me know what you think.... The FE had to be tweeked a little but it worked.The LEO'S Sound AWESOME compared to the Stock...:rockon:

Mikeyc22

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone know the best place to get a set of 2004 leos? The cheapst I can find is £370 and thats from Italy so will take along time to ship to the UK.
http://bit.ly/11JtKTf

Or anyone selling some used leos ide be interested.

occbrian

Reaction score
Visit site
I joined the site just for this thread.... AWESOME WORK. Five years later and still doing work. Epic thread.

You saved me hours.

Thank you!!!