LED License Plate Frame with Integrated Lights

derek533

Reaction score
Visit site

Gelvatron

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I wanted one but my rear turnsignals flash and taught flashes 3 times when I break if I put a mother light people are going to start having seizures but its a close by for me

beatle

Reaction score
Visit site
The previous owner had installed one of these. It offered additional visibility, but they're actually illegal in VA, so I took it off. I didn't see any resistors when I removed it.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
If you still have the stock brake/indicators than it shouldn't flash fast on you without resistors. If you go with an integrated led tail light and ditch the stock turn signals, you will need some resistors. (I think some kits come with them wired in already)

derek533

Reaction score
Visit site
If you still have the stock brake/indicators than it shouldn't flash fast on you without resistors. If you go with an integrated led tail light and ditch the stock turn signals, you will need some resistors. (I think some kits come with them wired in already)

Nah, I haven't upgraded yet and still have the stockers. Kinda strange that the stocks won't flash fast as I've always read that they will. Not doubting you either, just saying.

DavesFZ

Reaction score
Visit site
Just going by my experience tossing extra leds on without changing stock bulbs. The OEM flasher relay flashes fast when resistance falls below a threshold (if it thinks one or more bulbs burnt out)

samlynn37

Reaction score
Visit site
03-09 FZ-6 SMOKE SEQUENTIAL INTEGRATED SIGNAL LED Tail Light 04 05 06 07 08 FZ6 | eBay

this is what i got on my bike, and its pretty bright!!! i am a picky guy and i am pretty happy with this tail light. only problem i had with it was the flasher rate is out of wack (blinks really fast, all my lights on my bike are led's, resistors installed). so did some research here, and found that you need to change the flasher module to fix the problem. so bought one on ebay for maybe $10, and problem solved!!!