Integrated Tail Light, Smoke Flush-Mount Turn Signals & "FE"

dean owens

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped
Elite Member
Reaction score
www.ccf-unc.org
(SOLD) Integrated Tail Light, Smoke Flush-Mount Turn Signals & "FE"

SOLD

Here is a pic of everything included. (OPTX LED POD not in this picture but included in the sale.)
IMG_0138.jpg

This is a Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight, a set of Smoke Flushmount Turn Signals, a homemade Fender Eliminator and an OPTX LED POD that was used as the license plate light.

here are thumbs off all of it.

The Fender Eliminator is very well done. The previous owner's boyfriend works for Red Bull Racing as a machinist and he's the one who made it. Everything lines up perfectly.

Let's say $80.00 + shipping for the whole shebang. If it doesn't sell all together I will brake it up.

The previous owner had made all of these mods to the bike. I liked the looks of them but I wasn't sure about the visibility of this setup in comparison to the stock setup, so I put the stock stuff back on the bike.

Here is my bike when I first got it. I didn't take a detailed pic of the backend because i wasn't thinking about changing the lights out at that point.
HPIM1489.jpg

here is the album with a few more pics at different angles. If you look hard you can see the "Fender Eliminator" sticking out from under the exhaust. I didn't have a tag at this point.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Last edited:

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Nice I did the same thing to the rear. I have my LED rear turns on as parking lights like the front. I have the 07 FZ6 BLUE also. I like the flush front signals. I just used the stock signal brackets. Very Cool. Enjoy and be safe!