Large list for sale

barijack

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello everyone!

Recently "upgraded" bikes and reduced the 2007 Red FZ6 I had as near to stock as possible before my trade-in. Thusly leaving me with a large list of stuff I don't need. All items listed are between 2-3 months old. The list of parts and prices are as follows, and any decent price offer will be considered, as well as, best offers. Shipping will be decided per item, as some will cost considerably more to ship than others. Cost may range between free and $15(max). I prefer to be paid with PayPal, but other methods will be considered if necessary. More Pictures can be provided if necessary.
Thanks!

Two Brothers SS Exhaust-------------SOLD-----------$400/O.B.O (has ceramic coated 'Y' pipe)
Healtech Speedohealer---------------SOLD------------$75
K&N Air Filter----------------------------SOLD-----------$35
Black frame sliders---------------------------------$10
Throttle Miester Bar-ends------------SOLD-------------$75
Tcp Seat Cowl---------------------------SOLD-----------$150 (small paint touch up on tip)
Painted Powerbronze Lowers--------------------$250/O.B.O (couple small paint touch ups)
Replacement Headlight "moles"-----------------$25 (right side has slight rash)
Factory Tail light /w bulb--------------SOLD-----------$15
Factory front and rear sprockets-----SOLD-----------$30/offer
Factory Head Light Reflectors---------SOLD-----------$20/offer

Fulmer SS Helmet/extra shield-------------------$75 (can be either 'large' or 'XL' with the included replacement padding. Perfect shape. Barely used. Free $30 shield)
Joe Rocket "Riot" Jacket/insulated liner----SOLD----$50 (size: LARGE has free insulated inner liner. New Condition)
[

Last edited:

barijack

Reaction score
Visit site
Oh yes. sorry bout that, i forgot to write it. The helmet actually is currently sized large, but i also have the insides for the extra large that i will include as well. So it can be either large or XL whichever you need. The jacket, and liner both are size large.

barijack

Reaction score
Visit site
Its at the very tip of the "shark fin" lookin part. i think i bumped it with my shoe gettin on or off. Its not that bad really. i dealt with it fine and never seem to notice it unless i was cleaning. there are a few water drops on it in the pic as i just washed it off before the picture.

barijack

Reaction score
Visit site
Seat cowl sold.

Lowers and a few other items still up for sale.

Helmet, lowers, frame sliders, Joe rocket jacket with added waterproof insulated liner. all prices listed are including shipping to 48 states.