Laguna Seca here I come!

tom5796

Fizshizzle
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Gratuitous slap on my own back alert...

Received the following email today. Now I just need to figure out a way to get there... And I see that Wavex won too. Thanks PCH for the heads up! :thumbup:

CONGRATULATIONS! Your SuperSport bike has been selected as one of the 100 winners for the Laguna Seca MotoGP Race Weekend. You will receive two full-admission tickets for the 3-day U.S. MotoGP Race at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca along with an invitation for a special V.I.P. dinner with the Yamaha race teams and Yamaha "Weekend of Champions" stars.

To claim your MotoGP Race admission tickets, please email xxxxxxxx on or before July 7, 2008.

To receive your V.I.P. dinner tickets, please plan to show proof of identification to Yamaha personnel in the Yamaha Display Tent in Monterey on Friday, July 18, 2008 between 8:00a-4:00p (Pacific).

Additionally, during Friday evening's dinner, we are planning to show a video featuring our customers and would like you to submit a brief (1 minute or less) video featuring you and your Yamaha and what inspires you about it. Preferred video format is mini DV or DVCam. Please mail your video no later than Monday, July 7, 2008 to: xxxx. Please visit our website to view the "Winner" bikes selected in the MotoGP Contest for the Laguna Seca MotoGP Race at Virtual SuperSport Bike Show.

Once again, congratulations and we look forward to meeting you at Laguna Seca!

Bob Starr
General Manager, National Communications

rsw81

Keep it Kosher
Reaction score
Visit site
WOW, on f'in way! That is really cool bro, congrats. I hope to be up there that weekend as well, see you there!

J

jsteinb95

That is way awesome!!! We expect a full report with pics! :thumbup:

CHEMIKER

Running Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Congratulations! That's up in my area but I haven't decided if I'm going. If my wife lets me out of the house on our anniversary weekend I'll let you all know so we can meet up.

Congrats again!