Kriega tailpacks?

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
Hey, does anyone here have any experience with Kriega tailpacks? I'm thinking about getting the US-40 for longer trips. Any input would be greatly appreciated!:)

Link:
Kriega US-20

briner

Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have the whole bundle to make it a US-40, but I have the US-20 which I use for daily commuting.
I keep my laptop in it and everyday stuff. Its very easy to put on, and take off the bike, just 4 clicks away. Its waterproof, so you don't have to worry in the rain, and looks and feels like a quality product. Has one large compartment which fills in like a bag from the side (the short end of the tailpack rolls/folds and clips to close it) which can probably take as much as a medium size backpack, but can be a pain in the butt to add stuff if you forget to put something. You need to take the whole tailpack off, unroll etc. - but thats the price to pay for waterproof-ness.
Also has one small compartment with a zipper, which is accessible even when it is strapped on the bike.
Once off the bike you can carry it as a messenger bag. You can even ride with it as a messenger bag if you need to take a passenger on the back, cause it comes with a waist strap, so you put the large strap over your shoulders, tighten the waist strap around your torso and it's very secure on you. I've tried it on a 350 km trip both on my back and my front, and had no problem with it.

I can probably get some pics of it tomorrow, if you'd like to see it on and off the bike.

Chris

GO!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Visit site
I don't have the whole bundle to make it a US-40, but I have the US-20 which I use for daily commuting.
I keep my laptop in it and everyday stuff. Its very easy to put on, and take off the bike, just 4 clicks away. Its waterproof, so you don't have to worry in the rain, and looks and feels like a quality product. Has one large compartment which fills in like a bag from the side (the short end of the tailpack rolls/folds and clips to close it) which can probably take as much as a medium size backpack, but can be a pain in the butt to add stuff if you forget to put something. You need to take the whole tailpack off, unroll etc. - but thats the price to pay for waterproof-ness.
Also has one small compartment with a zipper, which is accessible even when it is strapped on the bike.
Once off the bike you can carry it as a messenger bag. You can even ride with it as a messenger bag if you need to take a passenger on the back, cause it comes with a waist strap, so you put the large strap over your shoulders, tighten the waist strap around your torso and it's very secure on you. I've tried it on a 350 km trip both on my back and my front, and had no problem with it.

I can probably get some pics of it tomorrow, if you'd like to see it on and off the bike.
Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks man:thumbup: If you wouldn't mind posting some pics, that would be great!:)

briner

Reaction score
Visit site
Here are the pics of the bike without and with the Kriega US-20. As you can see the straps go bellow the seat, and arround the handles, so they don't slide out the back of the seat.

briner

Reaction score
Visit site
And here are some pics of the tailpack itself.
I forgot there is one more mash compartment on the back of the tailpack (the side that lays ontop of the seat). Here you can keep the shoulder/waist straps, helmet bag, etc...