Kevlar gloves

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules......let me know if I have please.
Firefighter friend from Calgary has been developing gloves for extrication/rescue for some time now. He's officially selling them to the masses now. Have a look at the link.....great gloves for a great price.

RescueX Gloves | Schmitz Mittz

lawlberg

Booth Babe
Reaction score
Visit site
Those are pretty awesome. If I ever find my self in a career where I'll be extricating people from burning cars, I'll buy a pair. :thumbup:

PFD023

Reaction score
Visit site
Those are pretty awesome. If I ever find my self in a career where I'll be extricating people from burning cars, I'll buy a pair. :thumbup:

Ok ok.......my intent was for people to consider them for riding gloves. Don't think you'll find better protection for the price......you may not find better protection for twice the price.
They may not be a top pick by the fashionistas but certainly would do a better job than most gloves being sold as "motorcycle gloves" in the case of the rider going down.

VEGASRIDER

100K Mile Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
There is already a dedicated riding glove made out of Kevlar, made from Motoport. I am on my second set after finally wearing them out after five years of use.

This is a good alternate, only because it's half the price. And probably a lot tougher than half of the motorcycle gloves out in the market today.

But how does this glove work for riding, where you often wear them for a long period of time. The Motorport gloves are naturally curved so that it complements with your grip of the handlebars, the stitching is on the outside so it doesn't irritate any part of your hands after extended use. How does it breath? Any ventilation, can you ride with them in extreme heat? Do they come with more length, gauntlet? There are probably other factors that I have left out, but these are some questions to consider when gloves are used that are not originally intended for riding.