Just want to say Hi to everyone. :)

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Everyone

Just joined the forum and wanted to give a shout out to everyone on here.
Name is Phillip and I just picked myself up a 2005 FZ6 in a silver colour.

Been eye balling the bike for a while but as a new rider I decided to pass on the first offer because its more bike then I can hand and got myself a Ninja 500R for the first year and now that I sold the 500 I think I'm ready for the FZ6 now.
Got a really nice deal on her, shes an 2005 with a little less then 7K miles and I got her used for 3K on the dot.

She's being delivered and won't get to my doorsteps until next monday and I can't wait :)

I hope I can get to know everyone on here and learn from y'all.

35nd854.jpg

65qwco.jpg

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to our big fat and happy family! That's Duke in the corner there. He don't talk much....but you should see em on that there dirt bike!

Great looking steed! :)

mxgolf

Motoup
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to the best forum and motorcycle out there. I'm sure you will enjoy your new toy. Ride safe and enjoy the ride. :thumbup:

Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D
and yes that is the Power Bronze lower fairing with a Corbin seat in the carbon fiber pattern.

The previous owner mention that and those are his photos, he also stated the he had the handlebars risen a little.

I really want to do a couple of mods myself once the bike gets here such has dual projector angel eyes xenon, flush mount LED turn signals and LED Brake lights.

TheRabbi

Reaction score
Visit site
Congrats and welcome! :welcome: It's always good to see another Texas rider out here. I work in Addison and live in Irving, so I'm driving through Carrolton all the time, maybe i'll see you! :)

I really want to do a couple of mods myself once the bike gets here such has dual projector angel eyes xenon, flush mount LED turn signals and LED Brake lights.
I've been wanting to do the dual projector angel eyes also! I'd also do the LED brake lights, but those are plug and play. :) When you get serious about doing the dual projector angel eyes mod, let me know, I wouldn't mind looking over your shoulder and/or tackling it together! I've been really wanting to do it, just HIDs alone (what I have) are pretty sub par and not worth it.