Just Installed Scorpions & Puig Black Racing Screen... OH...MY......

wick001

Reaction score
Visit site
On the box it said it was for the 04-06... Yes they will fit the 07-08.
They just haven't updated their stock numbers.

BH17

Reaction score
Visit site
Doorag- Nice bike!!!!! that looks really really nice. i like those orange/red shield screws. Very nice.

ZRXINLA

formerly red06fz6
Reaction score
Visit site
Installing Scorpions and a Puig screen really does turn an FZ6 into a "bad boy". Words can't describe how the Scorpions completely alter the personality of an FZ6.
Yeah....I love 'em. :D

Scorp2.jpg

Puig-1.jpg

really nice set up you have there, question, were did you get the carbon fiber scorpions and the windsheild? I have the same year and color and love the way it looks.

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Just curious how did you pay so little? Did you have a coupon? Because its like $570 w/o s/h/tax, the Puig Windshield ($68) and like $505 for the exhaust...

nimzotech

1st Photo Contest Winner
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
I have them too. And the Puig screen. They both rock. Not that I like to show it off, but here's my baby.

2462465248_16f77231e9.jpg

And a closeup of the screen.

2329807354_1a181b174a.jpg

Nice Bike :rockon:
Imagine those radiator guards black, nicely matching everything else around it...

DefyInertia

Former '04 FZ6 Rider
Reaction score
Visit site
Great looking bikes posted in this thread. Congrats to the OP on the purchases.

I, via wrightme, just paid $516 for brand new TI Scorpions SHIPPED! w00t

wick001

Reaction score
Visit site
A GREAT VIDEO.... HAHAHA. [nomedia]http://youtube.com/watch?v=AYz6VKwJuZU[/nomedia]

ctr46

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello! What model is that and where did you get that holder for the Givi Top Case (it is for a Givi Top Case right?) Because i would like to get custom exhaust at this point (probably Scorpions) but i dont think they will fit into the Givi Rack i currently have installed for my Top Case as the rack wraps around the stock exhaust. Maybe i could just buy a rack like yours that bolts onto the passenger bars but cant find info anywhere :confused:

I'm guessing it's an 05 or 06, because of the color of the wheels:)

As for the holder it's the OEM yamaha tail rack, not Givi. I have a Givi on my bike and it mounts differently. The Givi on my bike is fitted with Devil slip-on and was NOT compatible because the Devils were much wider than the stock cans. I'm not sure if the Scorpions will work with the Givi kit (351FZ), but I know for sure that LeoVince will work.

I would get the LeoVince Evo2 setup since it gives the FZ the most power and will work with Givi rack without modification to the mounting brackets.

Good luck getting a new exhaust and post pics after if you decide to buy one! :)

lonesoldier84

SuperFlanker Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Visit site
how did u get the coloured wheels?

that bike looks spanktacular!! love it man, one of the best FZ6's ive seen on here

PabloB

Reaction score
Visit site
Hello Guys.

I am a new member with an 08' FZ6 from Carlsbad CA and really like the site. I have a question regarding the Puig Black Racing Windscreen. I though I ordered the one that wick001 did from Indysuperbikes, ISB-PUIG-34, but the one I got yesterday didn't fit at all. It was too wide and had this weird tab at the bottom that curled under the fairing. I have already contacted Indysuperbikes about it but wanted the know if any of you have experienced the same thing?

Thanks.

Pablo

Z

zoomman

Anyone else have this piece flapping around? If so, how did you secure it? Maybe i missed something:confused:

Sorry for stealing your picture.

PabloB

Reaction score
Visit site
that is the way mine is after the fender mod. I was thinking I would try some heavy duty Velcro to secure it to the bracket. I'll let you know how long it takes to melt...

Z

zoomman

that is the way mine is after the fender mod. I was thinking I would try some heavy duty Velcro to secure it to the bracket. I'll let you know how long it takes to melt...

LOL...I was thinking the same thing. I was also going to try super glue. I'm just curious as to what others have done.

Thanks for the reply.