Just installed a Motodynamic Smoked LED tail lamp

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I also have Rizomas in the back. What do you mean by "installed a digital flasher"? I would love to get rid of that huge hunk of resistors and install this taillight while keeping my Rizomas functional.

Rizomas may have 2 types of resistors. One set is in series (inline) and they are for voltage drop. Do Not! remove these series resistors! The other resistors are load resistors. They are wired in parallel from the signal wire to ground. They can be removed and then you can replace your flasher relay with an electronic type.

From another thread....
Hey guys I just installed the motodynamic taillight and spliced the factory taillights in as well. All indicators work fine except when I turn on the hazards. They blink once and then cut off, brake light stays on but blinkers stop, it's as if its blowing a fuse.... but if I cancel the hazards wait like 3 seconds and indicate left or right it starts indicating. Integrated Hazards work fine if I disconnect the factor blinkers, and they also work if I disconnect the integrated turn signals and only use the factory turn signals, they just don't work if both are connected at the same time. Any ideas? I used 5 amp wires to splice the cables together it that makes any difference?

Thanks in advance
Aymish

If you have the stock OEM flasher relay, it is known to be sensitive to different loads presented by after market lights. It could react to a too light or too heavy a load that is out of it's range.

Get one of these for (LF1-S-Flat) $8.95, Super Bright LEDs - Electronic LED Flashers Specifications or go to your local MC store and get an electronic type flasher relay.

This should cure the problem. :)

Heathm34

Reaction score
Visit site
i put in my integrated tail light (LED) and two rear turn-signals (LED) Flushmount LED in the front and plate lights (LED) my tail fuse keeps blowing so I think im grounding out somewhere. anyone have this issue with new lighting? image1.jpg

Last edited:

Motogiro

Vrrroooooom!
Staff member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
:welcome: to this great forum!
When you installed the front LED turn signals, were you replacing the Stock OEM lights? If so the blue or blue w/red tracer wires in the front directional wiring must be terminated. That fuse feeds the running light up front and also the tail light and license plate light.