Just gotta show off my mods...

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey so just need to show off my new Fanango hard bags, they are originally for a Ducati ST4s but I modded the brackets and made those suckers fit my FZ. :rockon:

here are a couple of pics, the bags are removable by a similar monokey system as the Givi but they look way nicer.
DSC00977.JPG

DSC00978.JPG

DSC00980.JPG

and of course my dual intensity HID kits with dual headlight mod. Here it is in low beam.. they look whiter in person not as blue. I'll take better pics later.

DSC00981.JPG

GConn

Squid hater
Reaction score
Visit site
Daaaymm those bags are big! You can easily tour for days with those hard cases. And the rear seat seams available too. :thumbup:

Did the HID kit mod too and love it.

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
actually the brackets are pretty close to a good fit for the bike, only had to cut and reweld two brackets and straighten them. The rear seat is not affected at all, even the rear grab handles are still functional. The bags are pretty big, can each hold a med size helmet (large depending on brand) so I Love them

gomd3

Reaction score
Visit site
what can I say I like my junk in the trunk. Very handy to have and they come off with a key switch so If I don't feel like lugging them around I leave them at home. The exhaust is far enough where the bags don't even get hot. The exhaust holes are close to the bags on the rear but the exhaust gas isn't hot enough to affect it. Took it out on a long trip over the weekend with the GF, around 60miles and no probs. plus had lunch extra stuff with us so it works out great. NOw I just gotta paint the bike although the blue is growing on me, not sure if I should anymore...