just bought a brand new gadget

MoeDog

Reaction score
Visit site
Its a Scala Rider G4 Power Set contains 2 headsets :D . I will be testing it in the next few days since its going to be raining here. It was nicely packed and the product looks really nice. I will keep you guys posted on how it works. By the way It Cost $305 with PowersportSuperstore.com - Your choice for Street and Dirt Bike & ATV Parts, Accessories, and Apparel free shipping and no tax, ordered it last Monday

View attachment 31467

View attachment 31468

View attachment 31469

View attachment 31470[/COLOR]

dturpen

Gamer/Bike Enthusiast
Reaction score
Visit site
Let us know how you like it. The G4 is the system I was wanting to get for me and the wife. That's a pretty good deal.

Sarz

Reaction score
Visit site
I brought a set yesterday should be arriving tomorrow, a friend has a set too and really recommends it so I'm looking forward to getting mine :)

MoeDog

Reaction score
Visit site
So We rode the bike to work today 150 miles total. Its not a full review as i still need more time to learn the device and use other features. but here are my first impressions

Installation - Very simple yet time consuming if you want a clean install, You have two options for the initial install. You can use a 2 way tape that's provided or you can clamp it. I did the clamping method "Stronger hold".

Parring - Parring My iphone was really easy just like any other BT. Parring both G4 systems was A pain in the ass, but that was my fault for skipping the instructions. i just glanced at them and went for it " bad Idea". after so many tries. I sat down and read the whole manual. after the initial parring was completed. I decided to Use the Stereo Bluetooth I played a song on my iphone and Viola wireless music streaming no strings attached.

Radio - If you buy this device because of the radio Feature, then go get your money back. because it really sucks. You only get crispy clear station on things you don't want to listen to. don't get me wrong its ok at times but for the most part its useless. But its better then nothing.

Speaker's & Mic - They are great, I was on HWY 5 doing 85 mph with ear plugs on and i could still here my wife just fine. the mic is great if you place it away from the wind or else you get a lot of wind noise on the other End. The kit came with another Wind canceling foam that goes on the mic but i did not use it since I had a full face helmet.

So far my wife and I love this thing its a must have for people who do 2 up often, long commutes or long rides on vacation. No more yelling just to tell you they have have to pee :D . on the way back we hit some light showers for a few miles and it was great to know she was doing fine the whole time. We still need to learn how to use some of the features correctly, at times she couldn't switch between us talking and having her Iphone play some music. at one point she had to get her phone out and try resetting the phone and the G4 system as it did not play the music. after like five minutes she got it and was good the rest of the way. I think a lot of this issues can be fixed once we get to know how the device really works, what buttons to press and which ones not to press. The battery life lasted for the whole 3 hour of riding we did. well that does it for the First impression of the G4 BT system. So far i have been very impress with this product Just talking to my wife the whole trip made the ride even better.Just be sure to read the instruction over and over because it has a lot of features and it can get overwhelming on the first try, just trying to remember every button to press and how long to hold the buttons for is enough for someone that's not technically incline.

CrazyBiker

Superbike Champion
Reaction score
Visit site
I almost bought one but went for the Sena SMH10 since it has better sound quality and loudness. I went by webbikeworld since they seem to like it better. Can't argue after I tested it.