Just Baught My New 2009 FZS6

kq6up

Reaction score
Visit site
I have been riding the hek out of my '82 XJ750 Maxim (10,000 miles in the past 8 months, and the gears started to get a little crunchy. Chaporal made me an offer I can't refuse, and now I am the owner of an '09 FZS6.

The XJ forum was very helpful with my XJ750, so I decided to join a forum for my FZ.

Chris KQ6UP

n1one

RIP Tom Eden
Reaction score
Visit site
:cheer::cheer:WELCOME ABOARD:cheer::cheer:

You made a great choice on the bike, You will love it!

:welcome:...from another HAM

73 de N1ONE

LERecords

Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Rob - KB9EPH

What is the letters and such after your name???

Congrate on the new bike and :welcome: to the forum... your going to love the fz.. i cant for the life of me figure out what i used to do without it.. oh and take lots of pictures :thumbup:

rdoucet

Ghost Rider
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
What is the letters and such after your name???

Sorry about that; did not mean any disrespect to others reading the post. The letters after my name are my call sign for Amateur Radio (HAM RADIO) issued by the Federal Communication Commission in the United States. Each radio operator holding a valid Amateur Radio License is given a specific call sign that they use when calling other Amateur Radio Operators. Their are different classes of Licenses and each advancement in class allows the amateur operator more operating privileges on different band frequency's set by the FCC.

I received my Novice License (Beginner) in spring of 1990 and currently hold a General Class License. I have kept my same call sign (KB9EPH) since my introduction in Amateur Radio.