I've never wanted Monday to come to bad!

moo cow

Reaction score
Visit site
so usually i'm dreading mondays, but this monday i should be taking ownership of a 2005 fz6 sil/blk. i can't wait. sorry for the worthless thread but i figured if anyone knows where i'm coming from its you guys!

H

HavBlue

so usually i'm dreading mondays, but this monday i should be taking ownership of a 2005 fz6 sil/blk. i can't wait. sorry for the worthless thread but i figured if anyone knows where i'm coming from its you guys!

This is akin to being a kid and knowing that Xmas is tomorrow ain't it.....?

moo cow

Reaction score
Visit site
exactly, except i have to wait TWO days! ha, ha! i wonder how many times i can look at a pic of the bike before then. i've lost count! oh well, off to bed now. just so i can stare at the ceiling and think ABOUT MY NEW BIKE!! man, i've got issues!

FZ1inNH

********* w/ Twisted Fate
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Is this your first bike? Did you take the Basic Rider Course yet?

Congrats!

PrayHarder

Keep on driving !
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
exactly, except i have to wait TWO days! ha, ha! i wonder how many times i can look at a pic of the bike before then. i've lost count! oh well, off to bed now. just so i can stare at the ceiling and think ABOUT MY NEW BIKE!! man, i've got issues!

I know all too well how you feel.

I just picked up my '05 Silver/Black FZ6 two weeks ago... :)

I just about died waiting for it...

Ben

Enjoy the forum, there is tons to learn here, and some very nice people to answer your questions.

bikerider

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
Know what you are going through. I had to what a few days when i got mine. I couldnt sleep till it was home. I was so excited. :rockon:

enjoytheride68

Reaction score
Visit site
It is something how we can still feel such excitement as a kid waiting for Christmas at our ages 18+. I am 40, still get excited about things like this and I still get brain freeze:eek:. Congrats on your purchase. Enjoy and keep the rubber side down. :Sport: Jim

Y

yukon_alex

TWO DAYS!? I purchased mine the 3rd week of January and I don't get to pick it up until Friday, THREE MONTHS later. What's that saying about anticipation? Maybe it's absence makes the heart grow fonder? Anyway. You pick your bike up on Monday and then I only have to be jealous of you for FOUR DAYS! Hehe. the waiting can seem a lot intolerable!

Enjoy it!

reiobard

Samurai FZ Soldier
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
well congrats on the anticipated new bike, it is a great day when you get the new ride. Just be gentle with her and get to know each other before you try anything too crazy.

moo cow

Reaction score
Visit site
thanks folks, it helps, really, sniff, sniff!!

i definitely will spend some 'easy' time on her. i've been riding since i was 4 so i'm as comfy on a bike as i am in tennis shoes, but every bike is different and they ALL need to be respected. and thanks for the concern, it is great advice for everyone.

1 MORE DAY!!