It's time to go................

Well done dude sorry that was my alter ego talking then, if i had the dollars i would change to a tourer but alas i will have to stay with my trusty much loved fz6.

You traitor, you know you are no longer welcome the moment you hand over your keys.

Well done dude sorry that was my alter ego talking then, if i had the dollars i would change to a tourer but alas i will have to stay with my trusty much loved fz6.

C'mon mate she's still in the Yamaha family :D........My FZ6 is still loved and im sure i'll miss it but its time to update and that poxy XJ6 is not the answer :thumbup:

Beautiful bike. I wish they still sold bikes like that in the US still. Enjoy! :thumbup:

Thought that very thing myself , might start planning a road trip for early next year :thumbup:

You know where you can stay when you get here....amongst the Wolves! Then i can show you the way to the pub!

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

You know where you can stay when you get here....amongst the Wolves! Then i can show you the way to the pub!

:iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer:

Thanks mate , after riding that far the pub would be a welcome site :thumbup:.......Great ride , great mates , great pub does life get any better :D

Well i picked up the new XJR1300 yesterday (tuesday) and my 1st , 2nd and 3rd impressions are :drool: :drool:.......I love this bike , it has so much muscle i cant begin to explain it and it will only get better tomorrow (thursday) when the Scorpion pipe and K&N filter arrive :rockon:......Heres a few pic's for ya's but it's hard to get good ones in fading light after knockin' off work , Sundays Bris Fizz ride will provide plenty more of my super sexy new ride :D

Well i picked up the new XJR1300 yesterday (tuesday) and my 1st , 2nd and 3rd impressions are :drool: :drool:.......I love this bike , it has so much muscle i cant begin to explain it and it will only get better tomorrow (thursday) when the Scorpion pipe and K&N filter arrive :rockon:......Heres a few pic's for ya's but it's hard to get good ones in fading light after knockin' off work , Sundays Bris Fizz ride will provide plenty more of my super sexy new ride :D
That is an awesome bike Dan!!! :rockon: :cheer: :D :thumbup::thumbup:

Hot bike Dan! Can't wait to see some pictures in the daylight. I know she's sexy, but take her out during the day!! :D

My old neighbours son in the UK had the one with the dodgy paint job. He made up for it with an Ohlins suspension upgrade. I really like the bike.

Nelly:thumbup:

how is it compared to the bandit? Looks like bandit makes peak power and torq lower in rpms and betters the xjr too.

Back