Its so hot today

bledubd

FZ6 Naked Epiphany
Reaction score
Visit site
Its so hot today. Its feels like an oven when ever I come to a stop at the traffic lights.
I am glad I am not one of then tube passengers. It must be stifling hot down there.
And good for me the missus agreed to let me buy a summer jacket.

+1 the naked fz6 black beauty. I get all the wind rush. Wippee

W

wrightme43

Its 82 you know. Here 82 is comfy and nice.
I tried to feel bad for you though, I really did. lol lol

mdr

Reaction score
Visit site
bledubd : just how hot is it where you are? While on the road last week in SE Virginia my ambient temp was reading 118 F and water temp at steady 70 mph was 200 F. Can you beat that? :D

shaggystyle

Hummingbird slayer.
Reaction score
Visit site
Not to rub salt in the wound but it's 27c here (something like 80f).....we've had the most gorgeous weather the past week and a half. I've skipped out for a ride at lunch almost everyday. I wish we could get weather like this all year round. We usually only get about a weeks worth of good weather each year, after that it gets super humid and just miserable. I need to move north or west....anybody looking for a roommate?

rbesr

Reaction score
Visit site
72 degrees F here with sunny skies and a gentle breeze. Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't enjoy the weather. I did leave an hour early this morning though so I could get in some extra time in the saddle before having to park the fizzer.

W

wrightme43

Not to rub salt in the wound but it's 27c here (something like 80f).....we've had the most gorgeous weather the past week and a half. I've skipped out for a ride at lunch almost everyday. I wish we could get weather like this all year round. We usually only get about a weeks worth of good weather each year, after that it gets super humid and just miserable. I need to move north or west....anybody looking for a roommate?

Yesterday was one of the best riding days ever. I only had a little time to ride but it was so nice. If 82 was the hottest day all year, we would have to run people out of KY. LOL

AJ_rider

Published FIZZER
Reaction score
Visit site
75 degrees, breezy, and sunny here in Rochester!

Hey, theres only a couple times a year I can brag about the weather up here! :Flip:

J

jsteinb95

It's been 116-117 degreesF at the Salton Sea. :D And August is the hotest month. :eek:

Avalon786

Reaction score
Visit site
Here its around 27-30*C with highs of 35*C
Glad i only 600cc inbetween my legs, can imagine a 1000+ would heat up pretty nice...lol

Epic Ed

Reaction score
Visit site
Guess temperature is all relative, huh? I'd kill from some weather in the 80's or 90's. It was around 115 all week last week and should hit 111 today. That's my daily commute weather. Going home is the worst -- hottest time of the day, rush hour traffic, and it feels like your driving an over with an industrial grade hair dryer blowing in your face. I can't wait to ride when the weather cools down. Should be mighty pleasant.

Ed

Scorphonic

No Man is an Ireland.
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys in london are bleeding lucky!!! Just because Wimbledon is on...just you wait until that finishes!! :p

Bring some of that strange sun over to us in belfast will you?? Its wet and cold over here!!!

Cloggy

Euro Mod
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
It was really warm in Holland today, tomorrow it will be climbing even more (to over the 30degrees C in most places) only tomorrow late afternoon, early evening all hell will break loose (or so the weathermen say) thunder, hail, winds. Well I'll see what happens (and take my waterproofs with me).

Last edited:

Nelly

International Liaison
Elite Member
Reaction score
Visit site
You guys in london are bleeding lucky!!! Just because Wimbledon is on...just you wait until that finishes!! :p

Bring some of that strange sun over to us in belfast will you?? Its wet and cold over here!!!
Mate my sister-in-law,
came over today, she landed and it was lovely 31C at Heathrow. We have just eaten and its peeing down. I guess she brought that great weather from Eire with her.

Nelly

mustnt grumble

Reaction score
Visit site

Tell me about it. I was in Co Armagh last week and it was like Autumn.

Fred

M em b er e d
Reaction score
www.robietech.com
We've had 22 days over 100 degrees since May 19. We've set 15 new high temperature records.

And it's just getting started.