It's back and it's black

ChevyFazer

Redneck MacGyver
Reaction score
Visit site
looks sweet really like the seat cowl and chin spoiler, thats the first puig chin spoiler i think ive seen or just havent ever noticed one before but either way its awsome

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
I seen it on another forum members bike from the uk. So ordered it from the uk with a Decat pipe. It cost me $389 for both items with shipping but it is worth it.

C

CoolATIGuy

What's the round raised thing around the fuel filler cap on the tank? I thought all the bikes were flush mount on the top of the tank.

mnuttall87

Reaction score
Visit site
What's the round raised thing around the fuel filler cap on the tank? I thought all the bikes were flush mount on the top of the tank.

I was wondering this as well. Probably just a different gas cap?

Bike looks great man -- I love the style of that headlight, same one I moved to on my FZ6! The black out looks really good.

galen

Reaction score
Visit site
looks great:thumbup: love the blue bits:thumbup: where did you find the rear brake res cap and the cap on the right of the motor? mine is red but am trying to "murder out" and keep some color. Nice:rockon:

Ben_H

Reaction score
Visit site
I got the brake res cap on eBay and the plug on the right side of engine is yamaha gytr timing plug for a fz6r and r6.